• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

East vs West Promo

Mikey777

Rookie 1
Seems me this is really easy promo... I already got 2 94s just from events.... not from milestones. Kawhi f2p?

Cbates24

Rookie 1
Where do we get the elite players that can be used in the sets to exchange for East/West points? I have dozens of 80-88 OVR players but for some reason they can't be used in the 600 and 2000 East/West points sets.

JokicMVP

Rookie 1
What to do with surplus 94s.

Exchange them for extra 100s (I already got Kawhi).

Then get left with bunch completely useless 100s, if they make them not auctionable ?

JokicMVP

Rookie 1
That didnt work for me. This time, after the last ''promo'', I posted here about that same ''shortcut''.

I had to buy a pack for 1000 cash to unlock other side....

HawkFalcon787

Rookie 1
That didnt work for me. This time, after the last ''promo'', I posted here about that same ''shortcut''.

That's pretty interesting, because I had the East side unlocked, and got 30 Rivalz tokens, and I chose Chamberlain which is the west, then when I went to the promo, I had seen that that West was unlocked. Which side did you unlock first, and which Rivalz player did you choose.

JokicMVP

Rookie 1
Same... Chose east (for Beal..) then played a lot to get tokens, claimed Wilt.. west didn't open, whole first day. Bought pack, it insta opened.

I thought ''scumbag devs read my post''...

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

it was glitched on day 1
they fixed it the next day hence it started working for other users

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.