• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Earned Edition Promo

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Search for El Dorado. It actually has one of the more elaborate maps they've done in a while. The Grandmaster is 93 OVR Duncan (Strategic PF.) I believe the other masters are 91 OVR Chris Paul, Joel Embiid, Klay Thompson and OG Anunoby.
Dang the weakest position in the game gets the hardest card in the promo

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Hope we dont need to pay for the promo VIP again to progress. VIP is ok as long as it just there to help progress faster not to hamper finishing the promo without it.
That seems to be their formula now so you have to grind heavily and pay to get a grandmaster even if that's the only card you want in the promo you'll still have to likely complete multiple masters just to get it

I think Duncan is a little easier this time round. They mentioned there is a jersey incentive for people who complete multiple masters.

dub365

All-Star 1
What's the deal with:
- 5 XP rewards? Seriously? May as well give us 1/1000th of 1 NBA Cash to go with it
Screenshot_20210415-090815.png

- 93 Duncan doesn't have stat boost...... But he has an El Dorado emblem boost? For what? If you can get Duncan, don't really think you need the boost

LsC

Rookie 1
50 live pass points short on getting 90 Drexler. Any suggestions or advices how to get those points?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I have none. And I bought all the possible ticket packages. I don't have Premium Live pass.
I thought I've missed something.
You did because you can get 110 a day for free meaning it would take 28 to reach 3k points

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.