• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Duos Event Point Progression Chart & Calculator

edlllpt

Pro 1
No MCW in my auction house though. I have tried searching CARTER silver. Williams silver. and 68-68 Rockets but nothing on any of them (except for some Wendell Carter Jr. )

I found one 5 min ago, to solve my problem. but i'd checked many times without success.

I had sold mine by accident in the middle of multitasking.

Btw, the filter i picked was 68 pg silver. The other 68/69 point guards are also very scarce.

I found one 5 min ago, to solve my problem. but i'd checked many times without success.

I had sold mine by accident in the middle of multitasking.

Btw, the filter i picked was 68 pg silver. The other 68/69 point guards are also very scarce.

Thanks, that seemed to work. Just one when I looked. I put it back on the market now!

Hroswith

Rookie 3
No MCW in my auction house though. I have tried searching CARTER silver. Williams silver. and 68-68 Rockets but nothing on any of them (except for some Wendell Carter Jr. )
There was one when I checked, and I bought that.

Random question: is anyone else disappointed that the Super Duos promo excludes the two best duos in the NBA? I would have loved to see a 109/110 PG13.

Guess it wasn't worth it because Kawhi, LeBron and AD already have arguably the best cards in the game.

Blazer

Rookie 1
There was one when I checked, and I bought that.

Random question: is anyone else disappointed that the Super Duos promo excludes the two best duos in the NBA? I would have loved to see a 109/110 PG13.

Guess it wasn't worth it because Kawhi, LeBron and AD already have arguably the best cards in the game.
EA just took random duos. Porzingis and Luka haven,t played a single minute together, same for kd and kyrie. They missed one of the most consistent duo dame and cj and some other ones. They choose Murray and jokic over dame and cj,.

Hroswith

Rookie 3
EA just took random duos. Porzingis and Luka haven,t played a single minute together, same for kd and kyrie. They missed one of the most consistent duo dame and cj and some other ones. They choose Murray and jokic over dame and cj,.
Yeah, Dame and CJ would've been good too. Dame is criminally underrepresented in this game!

So far Kyrie isn't really doing it for me. He's shooting very inconsistently and AI is faster, better at stealing, better at blocking and shoots MUCH better.

KD is better, but I still prefer Kawhi over him because of the double clutch.

G34

Rookie 1
I have 100k points just bought Thompson. Can I still get 2 109 duos? I need 450k to upgrade both duos to 109 overall. I will also have 800-1000 cash at the end of the promo so I can also buy some points from the store.

Made a chart for you with Klay boost.
just short of the second Duo coin but nothing a little grinding can't fix.
You just need approx about 1,000 extra points a day (other than first wins)

Once you reach 125,000 points your boost will be 40%
50 energy event gives 140 points with boosts.
so you need to dedicate about 350 energy a day on non first wins.

Not sure what your 99 Master situation is, but even now you should still be able to get 4 Masters as shown on chart.

UPDATED: because there was a small mistake on the chart i posted for you.

Attachments

• Individual Chart.png
    Individual Chart.png
    91.8 KB · Views: 335
Last edited:

G34

Rookie 1
CHART UPDATED

Original Chart was missing some points.
  • It appears that you get Boost Bonus on the 5,000 award for getting 99ovr Masters
  • Chart was missing bonus points for buying 20% & 50% boosts from store.
  • Base points for the first ~3 days was short by 180 points

Blazer

Rookie 1
Made a chart for you with Klay boost.
just short of the second Duo coin but nothing a little grinding can't fix.
You just need approx about 1,000 extra points a day (other than first wins)

Once you reach 125,000 points your boost will be 40%
50 energy event gives 140 points with boosts.
so you need to dedicate about 350 energy a day on non first wins.

Not sure what your 99 Master situation is, but even now you should still be able to get 4 Masters as shown on chart.

UPDATED: because there was a small mistake on the chart i posted for you.
Thanks bro. Helps me a lot. Now I know how many points I need every day. Thanks again for making the chart for me.

Wescraven

Rookie 1
I don't think ill make it getting 2 duo's 109, im 125k right now and 40% boost just got klay around midnight last night. I calculate 25k a day within 11 days ill just get 275k plus 125k will only knock me up to 400k. With 30k a day will be doable but man it will be hard af.

Blazer

Rookie 1
I don't think ill make it getting 2 duo's 109, im 125k right now and 40% boost just got klay around midnight last night. I calculate 25k a day within 11 days ill just get 275k plus 125k will only knock me up to 400k. With 30k a day will be doable but man it will be hard af.
I have 115k points and I can even get two duos. Look at the chart G34 made for me. You can get them. Just grind hard.

G34

Rookie 1

You're doing just fine.
You're well on pace for second duo squad.

See attached file.

Attachments

• Individual Chart.png
    Individual Chart.png
    82.4 KB · Views: 340

G34

Rookie 1
I have created an Event points calculator online that you can enter your points to see what your projected total will be with just first wins. Just enter your points on the day and round that you are currently in.

Please make sure you select the tab that matches the boosts you have
Start 0 if you only have the default boosts.
Start 20 if you have Klay
Start 70 if you have both Klay and Steph

Last edited:

Hroswith

Rookie 3
You're doing just fine.
You're well on pace for second duo squad.

See attached file.
Looks like I'm definitely on pace to get the second duo. It'll take some heavy grinding to get a second Eastern duo, though. I'll need 7500 stamina in the next ten days to get there.

I already have 99 Doncic/Porzingis, so I guess I'll upgrade them if I don't make it. But I really don't need another SF..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190920_110540_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    Screenshot_20190920_110540_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 305

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.