• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Duos Event Point Progression Chart & Calculator

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Anybody know which players I can use to replace players in the duos lineup?

I've tried two base players already, but they won't show up as alternatives. I want to upgrade Kevin and Kyrie, but I'm kind of stuck now

dub365

All-Star 1
Anybody know which players I can use to replace players in the duos lineup?

I've tried two base players already, but they won't show up as alternatives. I want to upgrade Kevin and Kyrie, but I'm kind of stuck now
Here's PG and full lineup
Screenshot_20190916-163325.png
Screenshot_20190916-163337.png

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Thanks! Do you know who were the originals for SG?

And did you buy Curry or snipe him?

Edit: doesn't seem to work. I bought 71 anunoby, but he still won't show up as an alternative when I want to replace Durant...

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Nice, great card!

It worked now. Apparently, I bought the wrong 71 anunoby the first time..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190917_014741.jpg
    Screenshot_20190917_014741.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 291

X_1618

Rookie 1
So for every 150>350>750>1250>1750 points you earn in East or West,
You unlock a Duo Game Point.
That Duo Game point can be used to unlock an 99 OVR master.
(it would suck if you lost that match or if game crashes since i think you lose the game point)

In order to Upgrade that Master, you MUST also acquire his teammate,
Once you collect both and also acquire the Duo Upgrade Tokens, you can level them up.

You need two tokens per Duo in order to fully upgrade them to 109.
First token upgrades both to 106 and the second token upgrades both to 109
any one know what Duo Game is ?
any more detailed info for that?
just like 2 V 2 ?
scored 2 baskets? or win the game? or finish an assist?

G34

Rookie 1
any one know what Duo Game is ?
any more detailed info for that?
just like 2 V 2 ?
scored 2 baskets? or win the game? or finish an assist?

It's a 2 vs 2.
the challenge changes.
I've seen on youtube where you need to score a dunk or layup or in my case score 2 baskets

Tarquin

Rookie 1
They do have the "dribble stick" but it takes like hell to control when trying to dribble or freestyle...

Playable via auto but utilize the shoot and defend buttons to control or overide the auto..

Josh

Rookie 1
Guys do y'all think there's enough time to possibly to get both duos from one side of the campaign instead of get one each from both sides.???
Im only interested in the duos from the west side(Murray n jokic, doncic n kristaps)

What's the quickest way y'all figure will get me there???

Im f2p btw and I've only just gotten the 99ovr version of Murray n jokic.

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
Guys do y'all think there's enough time to possibly to get both duos from one side of the campaign instead of get one each from both sides.???
Im only interested in the duos from the west side(Murray n jokic, doncic n kristaps)

Im doing that but just with the east conference and i think curently im able to finish both east duos to 109 because with 12 full days left im at 500 east pts
Im finishing just first wins for west then all my stamina goes to east conference events(i dont play SD,just finish daily objectives with as least stamina spent possible,play my lvl drives then all stamina from ads,reseting ads goes to east conf. Events)
Hope this help you
Btw im at 100k promo pts,how about you mate?

dub365

All-Star 1

If you use all of your stamina everyday, it's possible to accrue 2700 of the Eastern/ Western points. Each side maxes at 1750. So you can do all West and get 3 from the East. Only thing holding you back is the Duo tokens to upgrade them but you should be able to get 4 tokens.

Josh

Rookie 1
Im doing that but just with the east conference and i think curently im able to finish both east duos to 109 because with 12 full days left im at 500 east pts
Im finishing just first wins for west then all my stamina goes to east conference events(i dont play SD,just finish daily objectives with as least stamina spent possible,play my lvl drives then all stamina from ads,reseting ads goes to east conf. Events)
Hope this help you
Btw im at 100k promo pts,how about you mate?
How are you going so fast? Did u have a lot of warm up points saved up or you bought a store item?

dub365

All-Star 1
How are you going so fast? Did u have a lot of warm up points saved up or you bought a store item?
Store items don't give you the East/ West points. Neither do the Warmup events. Those give you Duo points needed for the milestone rewards and Duo tokens. I've been grinding. Refilled stamina about 4 times as well. I'm sitting on 435 East points and 435 West Points. The East/West points are what you need to play the events that unlock the 99 OVR Master cards

You get 1740 stamina (with ads) per 24 hours. If you spend it all on the campaign, you should be able to get 170 East/ West pts per day.

1740 stamina ÷ 20 stamina (20 stamina event) = 87 times you can play that event. It gives 2 pts per win
87 × 2= 174 East/ West pts per day
174 × 16 days= 2,784 total East/ West points

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
You can buy east/west pts from store(there is a little sign of store in campaign map at each side cost 500 nba cash 50 pts...i bought it twice,rest is pure grind with all stamina going on east events(sniped klay in first 20 minutes of promo when ot started)

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.