• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Duos Event Point Progression Chart & Calculator

Spyda9man

Pro 2
Yess I made it! Almost gave up until I found G32's amazing sheet and hope restored! Thank you and thanks to everyone who answered my question
I just got the 450k mark (sighs) now I just need the blitz to get harden. But seeing how I only have 1 duo token. Who should I upgrade, bucks upgrade 1, nets upgrade 2, Mavericks upgrade 1, or rockets upgrade1 ?

jcrou82

Rookie 1
Anyone know what happens at the 1750 East or west mark? 1250 gives you Westbrook or harden so why go to 1750?

asyuy

Rookie 1
Is it still worth it to spend nba cash or real money on these cards? I think it’s best to save your NBA cash for cards next season, rather than gambling on these cards now with no guarantee of being able to reuse them. Or has EA guaranteed reuse?

G34

Rookie 1
Anyone know what happens at the 1750 East or west mark? 1250 gives you Westbrook or harden so why go to 1750?

If you reach it, you will get an extra battle token.
It's only worth it if you lost a battle token during the event.

If you didn't lose any and collect the extra one at 1750, all you will do is be able to play again one of the east/west player battles again.

But since you already had a first win and collected a card, it won't give you an additional one.

Robert

Rookie 1
Something is missing (close) in my Duo..Why?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191001-120023_NBA Live.jpg
    Screenshot_20191001-120023_NBA Live.jpg
    233.5 KB · Views: 248

G34

Rookie 1
Why is close?I have over 500K duo points

Sorry, I'm still not understanding what you mean.

Edit: in case you mean "Why is the 20 energy event closed"
probably because when you reached the training token milestone, in both times, you selected the one for west instead of one from east and one from west.

Last edited:

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.