• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Duo event

dub365

All-Star 1
Play the campaign events and accrue Duo Battle points for East and West. Once you get 150 for either one, you get a token to play the Battle events and get a Duo token

Vidura

Rookie 1
Okay when I get 150 I want to play Kevin Durant and kyrie Irving event... When I get 99 OVR players and make them 106OVR using the duo token I got, should I play again and make it 150 and again get a duo token to make them 109OVR

dub365

All-Star 1
It's starts at needing 150 points for East and West respectively. After you get 150 points for East, for example, the next milestone is 350 points. If you hit that, it goes up. If you want East players, you have to get East points. So 350 total points to get a 99 Duo for either side

Vidura

Rookie 1
Play the campaign events and accrue Duo Battle points for East and West. Once you get 150 for either one, you get a token to play the Battle events and get a Duo token
I didn't get a duo token although I reached 150

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.