• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Draymond last certified player?

Hetzer

Rookie 1
We'll just have 2 days to build/play with Steve Francis
or
they might release Francis earlier (very slim chance of happening)
EA has finessed us before but not releasing Francis would be going too far.

Geobatz

Rookie 1
We'll just have 2 days to build/play with Steve Francis
or
they might release Francis earlier (very slim chance of happening)
EA has finessed us before but not releasing Francis would be going too far.

I also thought about early release, but I also rejected the idea. Also, is the AH going to be shut down for the last 72 hours like last year? Because if that's the case, then no one will be able to sell Francis.

Geobatz

Rookie 1
I don't get the confusion. Francis is released in a week and there are two days of the live event to get tokens.

So 2 days are enough for you to get 450 tokens? Also, I asked about it because the timer says 1 week & 2 days, not 1 week like every other time. I really think that they won't release Francis and I won't even be surprised by it. EA doing EA things...

No, EA is assuming that anyone who hasn't finished grinding the 450 tokens yet can pick up a Certified player in the final week. They didn't set Certified up as something you could complete on a regular basis. The earliest folks could cash in their tokens from grinding was the Garnett set.

Geobatz

Rookie 1
No, EA is assuming that anyone who hasn't finished grinding the 450 tokens yet can pick up a Certified player in the final week. They didn't set Certified up as something you could complete on a regular basis. The earliest folks could cash in their tokens from grinding was the Garnett set.

Exactly, that's how I got my KG. But I still find it weird that the timer says "1 week 2 days", instead of "1 week". Does this mean we'll be able to claim either Draymond or Francis in a week?

The timer you have to watch is the one in the exchange set. It says 6 days & 18 h right now. That's the time you have to get Draymond tokens.

That 1w & 2 days timer is global, as you can see in the Stockton set too. After that ALL sets are gone.

Geobatz

Rookie 1
The timer you have to watch is the one in the exchange set. It says 6 days & 18 h right now. That's the time you have to get Draymond tokens.

That 1w & 2 days timer is global, as you can see in the Stockton set too. After that ALL sets are gone.

Damn! I went full retard! I don't know why I didn't notice this timer... I still want to know if the AH shuts down 72 hours before the end of the season though.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Damn! I went full retard! I don't know why I didn't notice this timer... I still want to know if the AH shuts down 72 hours before the end of the season though.

The maintenance for this reset is 5 days long so I think that is when the AH will shut down it could easily be something they pull the plug on the same time they do it to the game

X_1618

Rookie 1

The maintenance for this reset is 5 days long so I think that is when the AH will shut down it could easily be something they pull the plug on the same time they do it to the game

when will the AU Shut down? September 28, 2018?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

when will the AU Shut down? September 28, 2018?

That hasn't been detailed yet

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.