• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Dr J

Does anyone know if the 107 version will be auctionable like Carter? I heard people just bought the 107 Carter and only had to use 100 tokens to get the 108. So conceivably all you need is the tokens to get the final version IF the 107 will be auctionable.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Does anyone know if the 107 version will be auctionable like Carter? I heard people just bought the 107 Carter and only had to use 100 tokens to get the 108. So conceivably all you need is the tokens to get the final version IF the 107 will be auctionable.
Guess will have to wait and watch

TomH

Pro 2
This month is by far the least excited I’ve been to complete a Monthly Master. All it means is my Street lineup goes from 107 to 108. Whoopie!

X020179

Pro 1
This month is by far the least excited I’ve been to complete a Monthly Master. All it means is my Street lineup goes from 107 to 108. Whoopie!
Yeah, I bought a court pass and I’m not really sure why. I’m more interested in the 1400 stamina than the extra tokens.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.