• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

dope GiannisAn34 card

D'Angelo Jr.

Rookie 1
Okay so ever since i pulled this 101 giannis out of the 97+ pack from the uproar event I've been curious how rare it actually is.. Because i have only seen one card for 1.1mil on the auction house... And that was 3days ago.. IF ANYONE KNOWS FOR HOW MUCH IT ACTUALLY GOES MESSAGE ME PLZ
anyway here are the stats(by far one of the best 101 cards in the game)

Screenshot_20190611-124252.jpg

Altavilla

Pro 1
1,1M sounds about right, being a somewhat rare low ovr card. Never saw one in my AH. (It could be very rare since i imagine not many went for that pack, but most players that can afford it can’t use it because of its low ovr.)

If you want to be sure, list it for 100/99999999.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I saw one sell for bid for 450k but yeah post it for the price altavilla said and the bot will bid how much it's worth

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.