• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Does Anyone Know How To Get Olajuwon Or Ewing?

just returned to the game. On top of seeing Pippen and Rodman as the monthly masters, I am also seeing the option of getting either Hakeem or Ewing. However I can’t upgrade them because I don’t have the 86 versions. Does anyone know how we can acquire them? Thanks

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
You can't those are the March month masters no way to build them you can only buy the 101 versions from the AH

Xdegenerate

Rookie 1
Damn, thanks for telling me that
I don't know if it is still an option, but you used to be able to purchase the cards in the upgrade area with in game cash. However, it wouldn't be worth it as they start as an 80something, and they're about to expire. There's no way you'd get a few hundred by then to upgrade them.

I don't know if it is still an option, but you used to be able to purchase the cards in the upgrade area with in game cash. However, it wouldn't be worth it as they start as an 80something, and they're about to expire. There's no way you'd get a few hundred by then to upgrade them.
It is still there, last time I checked but you gotta have enough tokens to make it happen though. It’s all good, I’m going after pippen and Rodman right now

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.