• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Do you guys think NBA LIVE Mobile is fun anymore? Do you think it will make a comeback?

dtam2

Rookie 2
Hi, do you guys think NBA live mobile is fun? I think it is fun and will make a comeback when the season starts again.

teamduncan

Rookie 2
It's not as fun as before. I almost don't grind now. Just do what is required and get the one master free to play. But somehow I can't stop playing.
Tho it has gotten more boring (probably because of fatigue too). So I won't expect better on next season. They just put something fancy at start. Like superstar players. Then forget about them

dtam2

Rookie 2
It's not as fun as before. I almost don't grind now. Just do what is required and get the one master free to play. But somehow I can't stop playing.
Tho it has gotten more boring (probably because of fatigue too). So I won't expect better on next season. They just put something fancy at start. Like superstar players. Then forget about them
I mean the campaigns were good before but they have no ideas because the NBA is not here. That happened last season in the summer.

Rockstar V

Rookie 1
This game officially started going downhill last season. Anyone thinking this game is lit is mainly young noobs who just started playing. a lot of the laziness has carried over to this season. Even after new developers. I actually quit after last reset. Only came back early this year cause covid19 shut the world down, and I was stuck in the house bored. Only continuing to play cause I payed money and is pass my refund stage thru Google. This will definitely be my last year--unless they create a new virus.

Hroswith

Rookie 3
I began playing this game last season during the all star break, with Embiid as the monthly master and the draft promo was the first one I played.

This has mostly been a worse season than last year. The Superstar Players have been close to useless and far too expensive to upgrade. Last year’s evolution players were much more fun to grind. I also miss a season master like last season’s 110 Kawhi. Unlocking him last season felt like a reward for months of grinding. This season lacks a card like that.

I mostly only play the grind heavy promos that actually incentivize spending stamina over anything else. Like the comic book promos or all star promos. It’s still fun to get the best possible lineup or players, but there have been entire promos this season that I mostly sat out.

It’s still a fun time waster, but it’s definitely less fun than the previous season. Even trading in the AH isn’t as fun anymore now that we have cards going for 25M+ every single time a new promo rolls around?

Remember when sniping 110 Harden or Magic for 5M was the holy grail for this game? Or those ridiculously overpowered hybrid cards, that meant an instant loss if you drew them in Showdown?

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.