• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Do secondary characteristics such as sharpshooter or motivator, etc, influence your teams' gameplay?

bbs3

Rookie 1
i am curious to understand if all those secondary classifications such as sharpshooter, lock down defender, motivator, etc affect gameplay or not.

So far this season i have not really paid attention to these characteristics but some league mates mentioned that certain players perform better when a particular characteristic is included in the team.

Do u have any experience of using certain combinations on your team?

X020179

Pro 1
Slasher at PG and Sharpshooter at SG had a good result for me, although I only used it for a few SD quarters. I switched from TO Ben Simmons and paired NG Klay (Shooting Sharpshooter) with my 83 Elevate Westbrook (Shooting Slasher) and changed from SHT to DEF coaching, and noticed both Russ and Klay shooting better than usual. Didn?t notice anything with my AI scores.

There is no difference in gameplay whatsoever. I find all PGs with similar stats and ovr play the same, all SGs with similar stats and ovr play the same. Unfortunately this game is still very basic with little to no difference between players, same animations for all players, and not as dynamic as people think. The only thing that matters is ovr advantages/disadvantages, nothing else.

combat008

Rookie 1
There is no difference in gameplay whatsoever. I find all PGs with similar stats and ovr play the same, all SGs with similar stats and ovr play the same. Unfortunately this game is still very basic with little to no difference between players, same animations for all players, and not as dynamic as people think. The only thing that matters is ovr advantages/disadvantages, nothing else.

This

betaman411

All-Star 1
For the most part I agree but I think physical attributes (e.g. height) also have an impact in-game. For example, if i use Simmons as my PG then i can register significantly more blocks than if I use Kyrie or Thomas. it's to the point where the system actually indicates a block but there's no alteration to the opponents shot.

Hetzer

Rookie 1
For the most part I agree but I think physical attributes (e.g. height) also have an impact in-game. For example, if i use Simmons as my PG then i can register significantly more blocks than if I use Kyrie or Thomas. it's to the point where the system actually indicates a block but there's no alteration to the opponents shot.

Yeah that's exactly what happened when I tried to block a post shot with Muggsy Bogues during Halloween

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.