• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Difficulty selling Christmas Ghosts on the AH

boak26

Rookie 1
Yesterday I finally sniped a Drummond ghost card, but now the card doesn't even sell, despite it being instasold on the ah... Imagine spending 100 bucks on one of these and not even being able to sell them on the ah...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-12-27 at 13.08.47.png
    Screen Shot 2018-12-27 at 13.08.47.png
    530.5 KB · Views: 1,108

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I updated your title but yeah I'm having trouble selling my Sexton despite being under the BIN cap of 2.8 mil like you I'm just trying to sell him so that I have some breathing room and can get Markkanen instead but it's not working out

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I sold a Rodman 4 hours ago for 2.8M

Yeah they sell but not at the rate of the mirror cards EA is trying to increase supply to help lower demand because all ghosts sell instantly or within 10 minutes from when it was posted so the actual cards should have no problem selling within 4 hours with the max BIN price you can sell it for being 2.8 and the max bid price you can sell it for being 3 mil both being under the BIN cap

X_1618

Rookie 1

Yeah they sell but not at the rate of the mirror cards EA is trying to increase supply to help lower demand because all ghosts sell instantly or within 10 minutes from when it was posted so the actual cards should have no problem selling within 4 hours with the max BIN price you can sell it for being 2.8 and the max bid price you can sell it for being 3 mil both being under the BIN cap
I pulled Rodman and Baveley. But they are same position and have ITP. Which card should I keep?
Seems that Rodman?s primary stats is good, and
Baveley?s secondary stats is not bad.
look forward for your help.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

I pulled Rodman and Baveley. But they are same position and have ITP. Which card should I keep?

Bagley over Rodman by a mile

X_1618

Rookie 1

thank you.
so you will sell Rodman also?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

thank you.

No I'm keeping Rodman in case they raise the cap soon if nothing is done by the time the stuff for this promo is taken away then I'll sell him but I'm getting Markkanen today to be my starting PF

jeforious

Rookie 1
Bagley works well with both Balance and Shooting coach. Just a few tweaks its easily boosted to a 95overall card. Bagley for sure over Rodman. I guess it all goes down to which play-style you prefer.

X_1618

Rookie 1
much appreciated for your info:)
I am waiting for my Russell...
It is said that Moses Malone card is coming for new year promo.
wow!

betaman411

All-Star 1
thank you.

No I'm keeping Rodman in case they raise the cap soon if nothing is done by the time the stuff for this promo is taken away then I'll sell him but I'm getting Markkanen today to be my starting PF
I?m sure you saw (or heard) but just in case, Brian said this morning that the AH isn?t ?broke? and more specifically that caps are set where EA ?wants them? (to cut down on abuse).

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
thank you.

I?m sure you saw (or heard) but just in case, Brian said this morning that the AH isn?t ?broke? and more specifically that caps are set where EA ?wants them? (to cut down on abuse).

Oh I know it's not broke almost everything they do in this game has a purpose to help make money and/or keep others from making money I mentioned then maybe raising the cap because there is practically no parity on the caps for any 90+ cards they aren't the same so they shouldn't be capped as such and maybe they raise the cap on them before we hit 95 and platinums come out

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
thank you.

do you get Markkanen card?
it is around 3M in AH.

Yeah I got it a while ago now I have have AI, KD, Markkanen, and Russell after selling Sexton (2.5), Rodman (2.442), and Drummond (2.8) I still may sell Russell for Simmons but I heard having him next to Markkanen causes issues on defense

X_1618

Rookie 1
it is around 3M in AH.

Yeah I got it a while ago now I have have AI, KD, Markkanen, and Russell after selling Sexton (2.5), Rodman (2.442), and Drummond (2.8) I still may sell Russell for Simmons but I heard having him next to Markkanen causes issues on defense
is it a good way to sell Rodman,and try to get Russell (first choice)or Drummond (second choice)?
but Mose Malon is coming...

alternative way to sell Rodman and Bagley, and try to get Markkanen and Drummond.

do you have any suggestion ? thank you

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
it is around 3M in AH.

is it a good way to sell Rodman,and try to get Russell (first choice)or Drummond (second choice)?

alternative way to sell Rodman and Bagley, and try to get Markkanen and Drummond.

You don't need 2 PFs so definitely sell one if you need coins I'd rank the PFs like this... Markkanen, Garnett, Bagley, then Rodman so you could just save some coin and get KG and then get a ghost C if you want

X_1618

Rookie 1

You don't need 2 PFs so definitely sell one if you need coins I'd rank the PFs like this... Markkanen, Garnett, Bagley, then Rodman so you could just save some coin and get KG and then get a ghost C if you want

seems that Rodman is around 2M... too diff to sell him
and Markkanen 2.6M... it is good price?

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.