• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Difficulty selling cards

MickeyNophel

Rookie 1
Actually i'm so tired about this ****ing auction's bot. I dont know what is EA's bot algorithm about how probablity bot buy player cards.

Even Paid player so annoyed 'cos no one 80-85 cards sold even in the low price.

Any suggestion?

MickeyNophel

Rookie 1
I forgot. To admin, if you think this post is not right in place, would you mind tell me via pm, so I can delete n post it to sub forum "auction house".

Thank you

dub365

All-Star 1
Actually i'm so tired about this ****ing auction's bot. I dont know what is EA's bot algorithm about how probablity bot buy player cards.

Any suggestion?
It's pretty simple.......people need to buy 85s. Otherwise, none will sell. EA has flooded the merket with elites that most ppl don't need or want. So too many are being listed and too few are wanted or bought. Do you expect your cards to sell just because you list them in the "correct" price range? All we can do is hope for an exchange set soon

MickeyNophel

Rookie 1
It's pretty simple.......people need to buy 85s. Otherwise, none will sell. EA has flooded the merket with elites that most ppl don't need or want. So too many are being listed and too few are wanted or bought. Do you expect your cards to sell just because you list them in the "correct" price range? All we can do is hope for an exchange set soon

You got that point, but I think it will take next event in New Year. And I think it's EA idea to make f2p player not too much using glitch, bug, or cheat to monopolize auction.
And actually this season is quite interesting 'cos is too easy collect elite players in early season.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I forgot. To admin, if you think this post is not right in place, would you mind tell me via pm, so I can delete n post it to sub forum "auction house".

Thank you
We don't do that since it doesn't make sense we can just move the thread to the correct spot but I'll do that and update the title because it lacks info

MickeyNophel

Rookie 1
We don't do that since it doesn't make sense we can just move the thread to the correct spot but I'll do that and update the title because it lacks info

I just sell cj mccollum 84 for 250k, now i realize what exactly happen in Auction House. More popular the card its is, more higher chance to sold. Maybe its a good hint for f2p player who read this post if they want to sell in auction.

Altavilla

Pro 1
Or lower caps.
I would be in the market for a few 84s and 85s, as an improvement to 82s and 83s i still have in my lineups before something i really like shows up... just not at these prices and knowing i won’t be able to resell. This is even putting me off getting new 86-88s (since it looks like they’ll be the new 85s very soon)

BBoydz11

Rookie 1

Any suggestion?
Cards over 86 will sell fast , 85 and below they might not sell only if u flip them lmk if need help

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.