• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Didn't know about this until now. The 105 damian lillard sells for 1 mil

betaman411

All-Star 1
I’d suggest waiting until the new trade in sets are released. Unless you have enough 105’s. May not be worth it still but no harm in waiting if it is.

Naveen

Rookie 1
I’d suggest waiting until the new trade in sets are released. Unless you have enough 105’s. May not be worth it still but no harm in waiting if it is.
Yeah, i thiught about that too, its better to stay till new trade up sets arrive

Santoz pg

Rookie 1
I'm planning of using 2million to buy tradechips at sh 28 thousands each then sell them when new trade up sets arrive at 50 000 coins each.

Hroswith

Rookie 3

Serbon

Rookie 1
It cost more to get him... Unless you need him for lineup, I guess he is not worth trading... 🤔🤨😁

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.