• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Defensive Tips

TrueHawks

Rookie 1
I need help. I'm trying to grind to Legend so I can get the 10 promotion tokens for DeAndre. However, I've hit a wall because I'm struggling on defense. Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated!

yalahat

Rookie 1
I use manual switch...

1. Try always to change the player when your opponent is passing the ball, you will have more chances to intercept the pass;

2. Don't force the steal button, because the player can pass by and drive to the rim. Force the auto to make post shots, so you can block easily;

3. I'm testing to switch to the players next to the rim when the opponent shoot the ball, appears to increase my chance to get the rebound;

4. Avoid double teams, so you can avoid defensive faults.

Ps. Sorry for my english, it's not my first language.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.