• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Database help?

slin

Rookie 1
Hey everyone,

I'm a manager of EA Lounge and one of the editors of the database. I'm writing to ask the community to keep an eye out for the cards that are missing from the database. If you look under "Missing Cards", you'll find an (expanding) list of cards that our team isn't able to find. It'll be really helpful if y'all PM me if you find any of those cards.

Thanks

Santoz pg

Rookie 1
Hey everyone,

I'm a manager of EA Lounge and one of the editors of the database. I'm writing to ask the community to keep an eye out for the cards that are missing from the database. If you look under "Missing Cards", you'll find an (expanding) list of cards that our team isn't able to find. It'll be really helpful if y'all PM me if you find any of those cards.

Thanks
[/QUOT before we look for those data base cards why is Cpu overpowered than your 105 and 107 players. Harden has 106 outside scoring but he can't make 3pointers. We are not interested in data base cards, right now we need game improvement.

slin

Rookie 1
Yea, gameplay needs improvement, I would agree on that, but it'll be really helpful if I'm able to finish up the database for the community, so those in need can use it to their advantage. :)

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.