• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Daily Beats Finale Masters

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
im personally a few wks away from making a selection.. as nice as the stats are.. a little disappointed that the boosts are only to themselves really

TomH

Pro 2
They took away the cash buyout option for the flashback sets. At least on iOS devices. I was going to claim a Flashback player today and get the last token I needed to bet 110 Magic. Those sons of bitches.

Can anyone confirm if the buyout is available with 4 tokens on Android? If it’s still there I might have someone with Android log into my account and claim the FB players and finals token.

TomH

Pro 2
never mind. . League mate confirmed its disabled on android too. Why would they turn off something that makes them money????

TomH

Pro 2
I’ve been told they put a 2 week cool down on these sets. If that’s true it wasn’t there yesterday - I claimed 3 FB players yesterday.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I’ve been told they put a 2 week cool down on these sets. If that’s true it wasn’t there yesterday - I claimed 3 FB players yesterday.
It was there yesterday you must have done it before the update

never mind. . League mate confirmed its disabled on android too. Why would they turn off something that makes them money????
I think Brian got butt hurt about all the negativity towards his beloved Bulls promo that his going through a revenge phase lol.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I think Ill be short one from finishing the set (got 3 now)..
Have legend tokens for one more
Need 35 tokens to do the fb set.
I think I'm right in assuming the gotw set is impossible to do if u dont have stored tokens..

TomH

Pro 2
I think Ill be short one from finishing the set (got 3 now)..
Have legend tokens for one more
Need 35 tokens to do the fb set.
I think I'm right in assuming the gotw set is impossible to do if u dont have stored tokens..

Well guess what? They added a two week “cool down on GOTW, Legends, and FB sets with yesterday’s second update. So it isn’t the buy out they did away with, it’s the bloody cool down. I was ready to claim 110 Magic today. Now I have to wait 2 weeks.

I’d have to say Juke is probably right. That little hyper-sensitive geek. (EA Brian, not Juke). Today was supposed to be my day to go 110 ovr.

chappy

Rookie 1
Does anyone have the primary stats on Shaq and Harden? One token to go and I can get one.

Any feedback on their play as I have heard Magic is fire but haven't heard anything on these two?

TomH

Pro 2
I played against Harden ai 3 times today and except for one clutch 3, it was like he wasn’t even there. Might be a fluke tho.

X020179

Pro 1
If I could get him I’d take him in a minute. I’m sure his manual play is fine. Just hardly noticed he was there the 3 times I played him. Maybe because ai seems so focused on pg and center doing everything
Yeah, I don’t ever recall of any SG AI giving me trouble except that Jerry West who plays like prime MJ.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.