• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Currently 105 Overall and i need to join a league

LiTheGreat

Rookie 1

hi guys im currently on NBA live mobile Asia and i need a league, anyone wanna recruit me? im willing to play daily! thanks ^

Elite1

Rookie 1
Join 3-point lunatics. Were a new league. Come be a founder. Slack required and top 50 MM experience coming to NBA LM looking to do the same. All drives MUST be completed.

Epto

Rookie 1
Hello all im currently 104 ovr soon as i upgrade bench should be 106ovr anyways looking for league competitive top 500 i am daily grinder lol

Epto

Rookie 1
This is my lineup by the way

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-09-21-08-04-46.png
    Screenshot_2019-09-21-08-04-46.png
    897.6 KB · Views: 320

Eptoohno

Rookie 1
Hey 103 ovr looking for active league am a daily grinder lost my other accouunt had to get new phone so but will be 105-106 ovr within 1 to 2 days

Thanks
Epto

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Everyone is free to join my league. It's called "active". The only requirement is that you actually play your quarters.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.