• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

could the Private Messages format be changed?

cd35cd35

Rookie 1
Guys to be honest this site is better in every aspect compared to GG but the only problem i find is that the PM section is very very confusing, being a community, contacting people is essential, i dont think our PM system is that easy to understand, please try to make it better and simpler

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
Let me have a look into it and see what we can do.
Thank you for your kind words & contribution to the community.

A

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
I have tweaked the settings a little bit, there a few less options which weren't really necessary in the first place.

Does the interface seem easier to use now?

Please keep in mid you can control your whole profile from the control panel, that is why it may appear a little different to nbagg.

Looking forward to your feedback.

A

betaman411

All-Star 1
Is there a restriction on new members being able to send PM's? Is it just making a post or something? Thanks.

Williamof3

Rookie 1
Just looks like your making a post but it?s a pm. Not too difficult. I find this a little harder to use than gg but I still have to get used to it. I?m sure it will be just as easy soon. Thanks aromat and everyone else for your time and efforts.

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
@betaman411 - It is now 1 post required to be able to send PM's (Security measure)

@Williamof3 - People will adapt in no time ;) You are most welcome, we are pleased to help serve the community!

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.