• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Conference Semifinals Promo

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Now forgive me but I could've sworn the other promo was still going but instead they ignored the 3 day extension and went with the original end date

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Btw I fell 16 tokens short of another master with no buyout option so if they did cut it short they screwed me but if not then I'm an idiot

dub365

All-Star 1
How does one get Murray and Kemba? Random luck in the re-roll sets? All four 108s are marked as Conf Semi Players so idk.

Spyda9man

Pro 2
so i did the ultra set 5 times, if i use those 5 players for the royal set, will i lose the count of having 5 ultras?

Iamlegendz

Rookie 2
I saw a 105 Gordon Hayward, 106 Kyle Kuzma, 106 Ersan Ilyasova, 105 Danny Green and 104 Skip to my Lou. Who else that could help get to 105/106? And do we get the other masters after 105?

dub365

All-Star 1
I don't get why they made both 107s at the C position when one of the Masters is a C. EA.....

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I saw a 105 Gordon Hayward, 106 Kyle Kuzma, 106 Ersan Ilyasova, 105 Danny Green and 104 Skip to my Lou. Who else that could help get to 105/106? And do we get the other masters after 105?
104 lineup u can get AD
105 lineup u can claim jamal/kemba
other players are 107 howard and gasol

Iamlegendz

Rookie 2
104 lineup u can get AD
105 lineup u can claim jamal/kemba
other players are 107 howard and gasol
If you dont mind my asking, where is the info in the game regarding getting another master at 105 OVR? I havent seen any print on that. I could’ve missed it. Thanks

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.