• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Conference Finals!

Thomas Lee

Rookie 1
Not sure if it is just me or they haven't really open the promo completely? Some still locked and I dont think Nash Grandmaster is doable unless spending coins to buy legacy players a lot or spending money/cash. I meant there is only 3,5k from 25 legacy players on sets exchange while the Grandmaster need 70k.

They need to add in the Conference Finals Masters and sets, which I assume they will do at the new deploy. The head of the dev team said there were 25 players in the promo, but told people not to expect too much from it. The attitude is that it's a side promo that runs for two weeks while they drop other stuff. That's not the attitude I have towards the NBA playoffs, especially these wild and unpredictable playoffs, but apparently EA are turned off by the length of time it takes to finish a playoff round vs. their need to roll out something half-baked every 5 days or so.

I keep thinking of Summer Courts and how addictive that promo was. I don't see why we can't have long compelling promos, or weekly programs, EA.

dub365

All-Star 1
They need to add in the Conference Finals Masters and sets, which I assume they will do at the new deploy. The head of the dev team said there were 25 players in the promo, but told people not to expect too much from it. The attitude is that it's a side promo that runs for two weeks while they drop other stuff. That's not the attitude I have towards the NBA playoffs, especially these wild and unpredictable playoffs, but apparently EA are turned off by the length of time it takes to finish a playoff round vs. their need to roll out something half-baked every 5 days or so.

I keep thinking of Summer Courts and how addictive that promo was. I don't see why we can't have long compelling promos, or weekly programs, EA.
Ahhh, Summer Courts was a really good one. I was hooked on that promo

LsC

Rookie 1
I just logged in and haven't played the events. And it looks like I already did and got the rewards. I know the W appears even if you didn't win the event.
Anyone else with this problem/issue/glitch?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210622-172415.jpg
    Screenshot_20210622-172415.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 146

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I just logged in and haven't played the events. And it looks like I already did and got the rewards. I know the W appears even if you didn't win the event.
Anyone else with this problem/issue/glitch?
It didn't reset from yesterday for some reason

Thomas Lee

Rookie 1

Indeed we are talking about playoffs here, one of the NBA biggest moments.
They put another 4 sets now but only worth less than 20k pts. And these masters not even worth to spend. They should at least give these masters boost stats to attract more players finish this CF runs. 97 Nash but so much to spend, sigh.

What I hate the most is "there is no 2nd round players or legacy players tag on Auction". It wasted my time a lot to scroll and looking for this promo players

LsC

Rookie 1
It didn't reset from yesterday for some reason
That's just ridiculous. So many bugs, glitches, at only one promo event.
I hope they'll fix this soon.
Previous seasons didn't have so much bugs and errors. If it was one, they corrected quickly.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
That's just ridiculous. So many bugs, glitches, at only one promo event.
I hope they'll fix this soon.
Previous seasons didn't have so much bugs and errors. If it was one, they corrected quickly.
The amount of bugs and mistakes from the devs this year shows EA doesn't care about the game because all the devs are likely rookie devs so they're making rookie mistakes it has never been this bad before

misa1718

Rookie 1
And how about combine event? Noome knows when it ends, i cant manage my spendings if i wamt to get some player. Anyone?
I know how long sets lasts, but evemts?

LsC

Rookie 1
Can anyone enlighten me, for the Playoff sets?
I want to get 94 Kawhi, and it says I need 7x86-89 OVR Legacy players.
Which one are those legacy players? Cause I can't figure it out...
Thank you for the answers.

Mikey777

Rookie 1
86+ playoff players work well for me. Other than that among my players only 89 Wes Unseld from legends promo appears eligible...

LsC

Rookie 1
86+ playoff players work well for me. Other than that among my players only 89 Wes Unseld from legends promo appears eligible...
Thanks. I saw that playoff players work in that set, I thought there are others that may work too.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.