• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Conference Finals Promo

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I was hoping they were repeatable.... Still better than a 109 Butler that won't be used
It sucks I'll never get my wish of a Butler PG card since he did play a lot of a lead playmaker role this year and lead the Heat in assists but I'm sure they'll finally do it in S5 when it wouldn't benefit me at all

Altavilla

Pro 1
how am i supposed to go for russel when i barely have 2 masters? and on WT i cant go any further unless i use real money
you're not... just keep going for the 2nd master or the coaches. besides the WT boss upgrade tokens (which was my suggestion) you can get the rest at the AH. Or wait until you have the rest but not spare stamina to grind for the tokens

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.