• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Comic promo cards

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
Till now i opened 39 bonus tier packs here are the rewards:
Around 2 mil coins from quick sell tokens( 2 time got 500k token)
Around 1.5k different shards
18 legendary tokens
Bunch of elite players/jersey/court even 3 platinum items
This is the best pack to spend promo pts on as shard token pack will give you 500 shards and nothing else
Good luck

Altavilla

Pro 1
I welcome longer promos.
Makes it easier to plan longer term.
And it kinda bums me out when I get a player and in 1-2 days he goes from great to worthless

Hroswith

Rookie 3
I have already maxed out elite pulls and shard and level up token pulls. What is the next better pull?
Gold with chance of 79+ ? Or the bonus token?
So far I'm avoiding the posterize because I got an 81 Simmons from an 80 lonzo ball and like 15 other tokens
Once you're done with the elite packs, I still think the posterize tokens are the way to go. The 81 pulls might not be worth in on their own, but since you can roughly complete one street I set a day, it might be worth it to at least grind your way to an 85 Master. Or divide your efforts to get one 84 street player and one 84 defensive player. There's still plenty time to get there.

Hroswith

Rookie 3
I sniped 85 Harden for 1.1m today and so far, he's shooting the lights out for me. Way better than Drexler.

Does anybody know if the 85 comic players from the store, like Irving, can be used in the upgrade sets?

Altavilla

Pro 1
I sniped 85 Harden for 1.1m today and so far, he's shooting the lights out for me. Way better than Drexler.

Does anybody know if the 85 comic players from the store, like Irving, can be used in the upgrade sets?
Never had one, but I’d assume yes

Hroswith

Rookie 3
I have 85 Harden and am trying to decide whether I should sell him and keep 84 SG Murray and 84 SF Kawhi, or keep Harden and trade in Murray and Kawhi for an 85 SF (either Doncic or Zion). Looking to get POTW Porzingis at PF.

The second option would be better for my OVR, but the first option would boost my coins. And in terms of gameplay, both Murray and Kawhi have been excellent (comic Kawhi is far superior to the Superstar Kawhi that I also have at 84 ovr).

For now I'm set at PG with Trae. I've tried 85 Kyrie, Robertson and Hardaway, but as far as shooting and consistent handles goes, the Trae Young cards seem the most OP this season. Hell, even his 83 cards shoot more consistently than any 85 PG I've tried.

What do you guys think? 85 Harden and an 85 SG, or go for coins and keep the 84 players?

My bench would be: 83 Westbrook, 84 Allen, 83 Reaper (or 84 Kawhi if I go for an 85 SF), 82 Bagley and 83 Embiid. Would either of my two options boost my OVR to 85, or am I stuck on 84 for now?

dub365

All-Star 1
I have 85 Harden and am trying to decide whether I should sell him and keep 84 SG Murray and 84 SF Kawhi, or keep Harden and trade in Murray and Kawhi for an 85 SF (either Doncic or Zion). Looking to get POTW Porzingis at PF.

The second option would be better for my OVR, but the first option would boost my coins. And in terms of gameplay, both Murray and Kawhi have been excellent (comic Kawhi is far superior to the Superstar Kawhi that I also have at 84 ovr).

For now I'm set at PG with Trae. I've tried 85 Kyrie, Robertson and Hardaway, but as far as shooting and consistent handles goes, the Trae Young cards seem the most OP this season. Hell, even his 83 cards shoot more consistently than any 85 PG I've tried.

What do you guys think? 85 Harden and an 85 SG, or go for coins and keep the 84 players?

My bench would be: 83 Westbrook, 84 Allen, 83 Reaper (or 84 Kawhi if I go for an 85 SF), 82 Bagley and 83 Embiid. Would either of my two options boost my OVR to 85, or am I stuck on 84 for now?
Well the combo lineup is probably going away so I wouldn't put too much thought into it

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.