• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Comic promo cards

dub365

All-Star 1
Traded in 81 Simmons, 81 Giannis, 82 Gasol and 2 83 Kawhi's and got a 84 Kawhi.

Doesn't really seem like a fair trade..
It's not supposed to be. That set ONLY gives you an 84. It's there to get you closer to an 85 Master. What did you think you would get out of it? The 84s arent auctionable either. So unless you plan on getting an 85, prob better off not doing it.

The only reason to trade in five elites at this stage of the season is if you have equal or better cards in those positions.

Hroswith

Rookie 3
It's not supposed to be. That set ONLY gives you an 84. It's there to get you closer to an 85 Master. What did you think you would get out of it? The 84s arent auctionable either. So unless you plan on getting an 85, prob better off not doing it.
Oh, I definitely plan on getting an 85. I just wanted to earn people that they should keep whatever 83 they get out of the street I set.

I've noticed that I'm a bit reckless with trading, buying and selling cards this season. Partly because that has been the most fun, since actual gameplay has been complete shit. And partly because I don't really care about making the best choices for my lineup this season. If I see a card I want, I try to get it. And when my coins, NBA cash and stamina are spent, I leave the game alone until I can play again. The absolute disinterest EA has shown in putting out a functional product has made it really hard for me to care. I'm not going to spend a penny on this game, so if my currency runs out, EA has one less player. I've got a solid lineup for now, and trying out new cards is the only thing that's actually fun about the game. When that goes, I'll probably won't even bother with the game anymore.

The 81 cards weren't in my lineup, and I had the 83 Kawhi twice, so I basically ended up swapping the 83 Kawhi for an 84 Kawhi.

The 84 comic Kawhi does play a lot better than the 84 Superstar Kawhi though

Last edited:

Knicks7382

Rookie 1
You gotta grind....it is not easy....I just got the 86 Master Gianni's....now I'm going for the 85 harden again

teamduncan

Rookie 2
I have already maxed out elite pulls and shard and level up token pulls. What is the next better pull?
Gold with chance of 79+ ? Or the bonus token?
So far I'm avoiding the posterize because I got an 81 Simmons from an 80 lonzo ball and like 15 other tokens

TomH

Pro 2
I have already maxed out elite pulls and shard and level up token pulls. What is the next better pull?
Gold with chance of 79+ ? Or the bonus token?
So far I'm avoiding the posterize because I got an 81 Simmons from an 80 lonzo ball and like 15 other tokens

there is a lot of good stuff in those bonus tier select packs. It’s kIndia hit and miss, but I’ve gotten 500k coins, shards, legend tokens, and plenty of gold players with occasional elite card. I stopped going for masters after a couple days, bought all the shards and star power they allowed, and working on bonus tier packs until campaign ends.

Spyda9man

Pro 2
there is a lot of good stuff in those bonus tier select packs. It’s kIndia hit and miss, but I’ve gotten 500k coins, shards, legend tokens, and plenty of gold players with occasional elite card. I stopped going for masters after a couple days, bought all the shards and star power they allowed, and working on bonus tier packs until campaign ends.
I want to get at least 1 master n try to sell it then maybe buy the rest of the items that I can use

ramizi

Rookie 2
there is a lot of good stuff in those bonus tier select packs. It’s kIndia hit and miss, but I’ve gotten 500k coins, shards, legend tokens, and plenty of gold players with occasional elite card.
T TomH , What are the chances to pull something good from those bonus tier select packs? I've opened 2 so far and got garbage.
I'm sitting on ~50K points now and thinking what's the best strategy to utilize them.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
T TomH , What are the chances to pull something good from those bonus tier select packs? I've opened 2 so far and got garbage.
I'm sitting on ~50K points now and thinking what's the best strategy to utilize them.
They are decent if u think u can complete a legend some day(have abt 23 elites now).
U get 100k coins pretty often..
Pulled a 82 Mullins also yesterday

Last edited:

teamduncan

Rookie 2
Thanks. Will.go the same.route then

I pulled one of those 82 legends from the gold pack. The lineup upgrade packs have mostly given me 83s.

I like this promo, but it’s a bit long.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.