• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Coins Transferable to Season 4?

HeinieManush

Rookie 1
So we won't be able to auction S3 players in S4... what about quicksell? Will that still work in S4?

If not, I have a lot of clicking to do. lol.

jeforious

Rookie 1
UNLIMITED COINS are transferred over to season 4 to be used on exclusive events, legacy events, Boom or Bust packs with hours cooldown etc etc.. lol unless EA specify exactly whats allowed for the coins to be used. Im not buying it. They make $$$$ on people buying NBA cash not by no cap space coins transferred lol.

Unless they specifically state "ALL COINS that you have can be used to upgrade your League VS League lineup and can be used to purchase any cards in the AUCTION HOUSE with no restriction" now thats a totally different statement...... NO CAP space on coins to be transferred could literally mean anything...😇

I went shopping today and the lady said all socks are 70% OFF, godddamnnn i could use some new socks :) and what she said is TRUE...Now im bout to pay.... at the cashier sorry you need to purchase a Pair of shoes to get the discount on the socks lmao. yahhh ok.

FlyinFrog

Rookie 1
I think I get it.

1. All coins transfer - no cap
2. Coins still will be used in ah to buy S4 cards
3. S3 card’s can’t be auctioned in S4 even tho they will be on our multi-year lineup (I didn’t even know anyone was thinking of that possibility), but S3 card’s can be used to level up Superstar cards.

I assume coins will be for ah only, not packs. New currency will be used for packs. I’m perfectly cool with that. I’m absolutely delighted to hear coins will still be the ah currency.

I simply wonder how often players from this season can be used for s4 good events... I mean, if they end up only for low rewards matches? Better sell them all and bring as many millions as possible. LOL.

FlyinFrog

Rookie 1
I wonder if the max ovr for player cards will still be 110 in S4 🤔

Good question hahaha. This is all lead us wondering, basically... is it worth bringin
I wonder if the max ovr for player cards will still be 110 in S4 🤔

Good logic here is that.... players ovr in S4 will determine the quality of s3 players and if it's even worth bringing valuable s3 players to s4. I believe somehow EA and NBALM knows whats best for their business. Like, how to keep making those people who spend a lot, keep spending hundreds or even thousands of real $$$ next season.

FlyinFrog

Rookie 1
UNLIMITED COINS are transferred over to season 4 to be used on exclusive events, legacy events, Boom or Bust packs with hours cooldown etc etc.. lol unless EA specify exactly whats allowed for the coins to be used. Im not buying it. They make $$$$ on people buying NBA cash not by no cap space coins transferred lol.

Unless they specifically state "ALL COINS that you have can be used to upgrade your League VS League lineup and can be used to purchase any cards in the AUCTION HOUSE with no restriction" now thats a totally different statement...... NO CAP space on coins to be transferred could literally mean anything...😇

I went shopping today and the lady said all socks are 70% OFF, godddamnnn i could use some new socks :) and what she said is TRUE...Now im bout to pay.... at the cashier sorry you need to purchase a Pair of shoes to get the discount on the socks lmao. yahhh ok.

Exactly. Those people with total 'asset' for both cards and coins that worth the total of 100 million coins today mostly players that pay real cash. EA isn't that stupid to make them stop spending because this game not as popular to risk expecting new players to replace the older players in spending real money to play...

Somehow, I believe they have such a cool way to make the cash payers think that.... they are rewarded. Whilst still make them eager for better cards, and spend just some more real $$$ during s4.

TomH

Pro 2
So we won't be able to auction S3 players in S4... what about quicksell? Will that still work in S4?

If not, I have a lot of clicking to do. lol.

S3 players can be used to level (or power) up S4 Superstar players. If it’s like S2 SD players the value of each card traded in varies. Seems like the best play is a nice mix of coins and S3 bench players.

betaman411

All-Star 1
S3 players can be used to level (or power) up S4 Superstar players. If it’s like S2 SD players the value of each card traded in varies. Seems like the best play is a nice mix of coins and S3 bench players.
I agree. I’m selling high value cards but rather than dumping lower platinum and elite level cards I’ll hold onto them. Probably sell or trade in golds in s3 sets.

TomH

Pro 2
But why can't ol B'Wags just say that? Jesus. Why would he think ppl would want to know if we can buy S3 cards, next season? Obviously we want to know how many coins we can take and what we'll be able to use them for. I dislike him more by the hour

He’s not a very good communicator. I’m being generous. And his actual tweet was a ***** slap against people who keep asking the same question over and over again. Really? No cap + S3 coins are good in S4 ah is something he has never said f### all about.

TomH

Pro 2
I agree. I’m selling high value cards but rather than dumping lower platinum and elite level cards I’ll hold onto them. Probably trade in golds in s3 sets.
Last couple days of S3, depending on my coin count, I’ll be buying 20 or 30 100s. I can’t now because my item inventory is full, mostly because of SD tokens I’m afraid to do anything with until I **see** requirements for SD 110 Master.

HeinieManush

Rookie 1
He’s not a very good communicator. I’m being generous. And his actual tweet was a ***** slap against people who keep asking the same question over and over again. Really? No cap + S3 coins are good in S4 ah is something he has never said f### all about.

Yes, you are being generous. Rule #1 of expository writing: If readers do not understand what you have written, and do not get the message you intended, the problem is with the writer, not the reader.

X020179

Pro 1
Last couple days of S3, depending on my coin count, I’ll be buying 20 or 30 100s. I can’t now because my item inventory is full, mostly because of SD tokens I’m afraid to do anything with until I **see** requirements for SD 110 Master.
I’ll probably buy 6m worth. Leaves me with a 111 lineup and 20m coins with a decently stacked bench towards this superstar fiasco I keep hearing about.

dub365

All-Star 1
What makes you think the low platinums will be valuable? I would assume that plats would be > elites> golds but just curious what you guys have heard.

TomH

Pro 2
What makes you think the low platinums will be valuable? I would assume that plats would be > elites> golds but just curious what you guys have heard.

They haven’t specified anything. Just going off S2 where card’s had different level up points based on elite or platinum.

The only cards the AH will have at the start of season 4 will be base elites, so unless you want to collect all of them, having millions is not as important as some people think.

The max cap for cards will probably be 150k coins or something around that.

Higher cards will be unauctionable, that way you grind or pay for them.

Having that extra coins will be more useful later in the season with higher caps

FlyinFrog

Rookie 1
The only cards the AH will have at the start of season 4 will be base elites, so unless you want to collect all of them, having millions is not as important as some people think.

The max cap for cards will probably be 150k coins or something around that.

Higher cards will be unauctionable, that way you grind or pay for them.

Having that extra coins will be more useful later in the season with higher caps

Well, based from what this battleground market price the first few days ovr 95-99 worth around 170-400k hahaha.

FlyinFrog

Rookie 1
If s4 follows s3 pace, we wont have 95 ovr till January 2020.

Lol. Sorry I didn't know.... I just joined 2-3 weeks ago. That sucks, how you are suppose to enjoy the game if the player can't even shoot 3s? I realised when I use this Battleground line up...

This game actually feel best at 90-100ovr, more realistic... when it's above 106 the cards can do what in reality almost impossible hahaha. I'm now 106ovr with some 109 cards, and I realised I just need the lineups to win. However, given good fair matchmaking? I'd rather play around 95-103 ovr.

TomH

Pro 2
Lol. Sorry I didn't know.... I just joined 2-3 weeks ago. That sucks, how you are suppose to enjoy the game if the player can't even shoot 3s? I realised when I use this Battleground line up...

This game actually feel best at 90-100ovr, more realistic... when it's above 106 the cards can do what in reality almost impossible hahaha. I'm now 106ovr with some 109 cards, and I realised I just need the lineups to win. However, given good fair matchmaking? I'd rather play around 95-103 ovr.

It’s all relative. When 80 harvest Curry came out he could hit 3s all day long.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.