• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Coin Bonus

Ilmamba24

Rookie 1
Hi guys. I wanted to share a good way to earn easy money while playing. Not sure if someone already posted it but bench all the player for the Christmas event and just play ecerytime with that line-up. That's it, 10% extra every time. Let me know what do you think about it.

Attachments

• 20190202_235734.jpg
    20190202_235734.jpg
    572.7 KB · Views: 1,174

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
Re: Money Bonus

Hi guys. I wanted to share a good way to earn easy money while playing. Not sure if someone already posted it but bench all the player for the Christmas event and just play ecerytime with that line-up. That's it, 10% extra every time. Let me know what do you think about it.

Thanks for the post, good looking out - every bit helps.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I do it with XP because the XP boost is more valuable since it takes way less XP to go to each level than it is to buy a useful card that and you get way more XP per stamina than coins so the bonus ends up being even higher but coin boosts are good for some

Watermelon3

Rookie 1
I agree with stewie, the XP bonus is a lot more useful, you?d get stamina refills a lot faster if you?re a daily grinder and coins nowadays are minimal if you?re a grinder.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I agree with stewie, the XP bonus is a lot more useful, you?d get stamina refills a lot faster if you?re a daily grinder and coins nowadays are minimal if you?re a grinder.

Yep I'm at +40% the max is 42% so I just need a GOTW C on my live event lineup that I use for grinding

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Yep I'm at +40% the max is 42% so I just need a GOTW C on my live event lineup that I use for grinding

Isnt it 52 with the new dragin court with 10%?
I thought both jerseys count

All LNY courts are 10% coins unfortunately they said they were gonna change the boost to a new one for the dragon court but didn't for whatever reason

cire2245

Rookie 3
What i am wondering is if you buy a jersey with 10% coint boost for 100k from ah, is worth it. I mean, if you are able to gain coins from events like 10k a day, that is only 1k, which means you will get your capital back in 3 months.

All LNY courts are 10% coins unfortunately they said they were gonna change the boost to a new one for the dragon court but didn't for whatever reason

Dragon dance court is 10% xp boost since yesterday. You can see this in the store pack.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Dragon dance court is 10% xp boost since yesterday. You can see this in the store pack.

That's probably a visual bug because every single one on the market is a coin boost and has been every time I looked

betaman411

All-Star 1

What?s the math on the 42%? 5 bench players all with 2% bench boost (10%), 80 bench coach boost (12%) 2 elite jerseys with 2% (4%)...what am I missing? Are there starters with XP bonus?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

What?s the math on the 42%? 5 bench players all with 2% bench boost (10%), 80 bench coach boost (12%) 2 elite jerseys with 2% (4%)...what am I missing? Are there starters with XP bonus?

2 10% XP city jerseys of the Rockets and Warriors
12% XP from top off Stevens or Pop
5 2% XP players on bench

No there are no players with XP starting boosts the only one with a starter boost of any kind is LNY Yao

I've said this before but I wish boosts were only for stats and that jerseys should have had specific boosts pertaining to team so 3 point boosts for Rockets, Warriors, Spurs etc; defensive boosts for OKC, Milwaukee, Indiana etc, and so on. Courts too.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Now they changed the dragon court into an XP court so apparently they were gonna change it change it when the last court came out rather than have 3 different coin boost courts

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.