• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

ClutchCamp is recruiting!

ZakAttack

Rookie 1
We ended last season ranked 153. We hope to get in the top 100 this season. We have a minimum overall of 76. You must be active daily, and not miss tournaments. We thrive on loyalty and communication. Send in an application fast if you want a spot. We are looking for 3 players but could accept more.

dub365

All-Star 1
We're looking for a few new ppl to fortify the crew. We're currently a solid top 200 squad and we're chill, no stress. Good core of guys going back to S2 but we just lost a couple ballers to personal stuff. PM Zak or myself if you wanna win & have fun without hardcore rules. Looking for 88+ OVR but willing to make exceptions

Iamlegendz

Rookie 2
Join Us!! Most fun I?ve had Joining a league since S1. Absolutely no pressure league we just ask you to do your best and play your drives daily. Loads of tips from members as well to improve your team and very active in communication.

Iamlegendz

Rookie 2
Btw dub there?s my coin count in case you doubted it

Attachments

• 4AC632D2-8187-4885-86A2-209943995CB1.png
    4AC632D2-8187-4885-86A2-209943995CB1.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 490

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.