• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Cinco de Mayo Program

TomH

Pro 2
Garnett for me. Then a toss up Walton and Oladipo (those Speed/Agility stats!). Kidd’s AI gonna be a nightmare to play against.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Garnett for me. Then a toss up Walton and Oladipo (those Speed/Agility stats!). Kidd’s AI gonna be a nightmare to play against.
Kidd's stats are very lazy they just said (hey people like stats at least 100 let's just make about half of them exactly 100"

TomH

Pro 2
Kidd's stats are very lazy they just said (hey people like stats at least 100 let's just make about half of them exactly 100"

Yeah. Very boring card. But I think it will play in AI. No interest in it. Leaning towards Garnett and Oladipo now. That 93 Garnett was so dominant (not so much the 100 Pot o Gold). But Horry has been a beast.

Do you think EA might load ah with tokens or just allowing players to sell tokens? I assume the latter.

BTW, we are playing your league right now. Not looking good for our side.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Yeah. Very boring card. But I think it will play in AI. No interest in it. Leaning towards Garnett and Oladipo now. That 93 Garnett was so dominant (not so much the 100 Pot o Gold). But Horry has been a beast.

Do you think EA might load ah with tokens or just allowing players to sell tokens? I assume the latter.

BTW, we are playing your league right now. Not looking good for our side.
Yeah I'm getting KG for sure

I think it will be all players

Let's hope it stays that way lol

I saw you're not Reddit too I just made my first Reddit account 10 days ago and there's a post in the main NBALM subreddit talking about missing events like the 2 coin ones that cost a total of 60 stamina that gave out only 4,500 coins a day well I called it chump change and some guys didn't like that lol one guy tries to come for my head over it

nghialm2003

Rookie 1
How are we gonna finish this in 7 days without spending cash? Each day we could get at most 6 tokens, so in 7 days we basically only have under 42 tokens. Does this require cash?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
How are we gonna finish this in 7 days without spending cash? Each day we could get at most 6 tokens, so in 7 days we basically only have under 42 tokens. Does this require cash?
Yeah it requires cash to guarantee you get a master but if you have enough coins you can just buy the ones that people pull since there will be plenty of people selling them since they're free to pull

dub365

All-Star 1
Yeah I'm getting KG for sure

I think it will be all players

Let's hope it stays that way lol

I saw you're not Reddit too I just made my first Reddit account 10 days ago and there's a post in the main NBALM subreddit talking about missing events like the 2 coin ones that cost a total of 60 stamina that gave out only 4,500 coins a day well I called it chump change and some guys didn't like that lol one guy tries to come for my head over it
I saw that. There are so many people on Reddit who shouldn't have any internet privileges, lol

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I saw that. There are so many people on Reddit who shouldn't have any internet privileges, lol
Yeah I haven't joined Discord yet but Reddit is how I imagine Discord to be but a little more time I just imagine the discord servers being a giant mess

TomH

Pro 2

Some good info comes from that subreddit, mostly when ea Jenny posts campaign details, but quite a gathering of whiny sots there.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.