• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Christmas magic dilemna

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Got the snowpass twice and have 90 magic. Have 10/50 for the 91. Wont get another pass.. is it worth grinding the objectives rt now?
Pass expires in 45hrs.
Rt now 35 flakes per day is what u get. +30 of the snowpass.
Need another 800 for the 91.. if the promo ends on 5th jan i still wont get 800 unless the gifts/coal come into the picture..
Silly objectives like 10 next gen events make me reconsider..
Any suggestions?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
As of now no harm in doing them but there is harm in not doing them and having it bite you in the ass later if you fall short of the 91 after all the presents are opened or special boosters are given for Christmas etc.

Gareth64

Rookie 1
Tbh I stopped doing the Magic promo last week when the NP Christmas masters promo part started. I guess everyone spends their stamina on what they want, you can?t grind the Magic promo and NP promo at the same time.

ramizi

Rookie 2
90 Magic is playing very well for me.
I think 91 will be worth it.
NP promo is very costly from coins & stamina while the masters are only 90.
Better cards will be presented soon I think

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Tbh I stopped doing the Magic promo last week when the NP Christmas masters promo part started. I guess everyone spends their stamina on what they want, you can?t grind the Magic promo and NP promo at the same time.
I am doing both. Got 90 magic and 90 KG.. should get another master in 2 days i guess.

Gareth64

Rookie 1
Jeez... well done! You f2p? I?m near to the first master and literally all my stamina and level ups and ads are going on it!

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
I am doing both. Got 90 magic and 90 KG.. should get another master in 2 days i guess.

My goal also, 15 away from Magic and climbing to 90 KG slowly..

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
also (slightly reluctantly) collecting snow flakes but keeping them unopened @ this stage till we see what comes on NYE or NYD..

20k TP till 2nd master.... :)

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.