• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Christmas cards

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Pulled embiid
Stats of lebron /curry

Attachments

• 20181226_093311.jpg
    20181226_093311.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 1,015
  • 20181226_093405.jpg
    20181226_093405.jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 1,025
Pulled 89 Embiid too. My Impact Cauley Stein is down to 83 tomorrow so not bad at all.

Pulled Harden this morning in the 3k cash pack.

mambaiscold

Rookie 1
Had no luck in presents. Spent my 3k earned cash to get more presents, nothing lol. but this free 88+ pack, ill take it

308cgv9.png

I pulled Kyrie, who I wanted, and McCollum, who I didn't really need.

I've already had more fun with Kyrie in 3 games than I did with Magic Johnson the entire time I used him. Magic is sitting on the bench where he belongs. I'm running with McCollum for the heck of it since he has okay outside shooting.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

I've already had more fun with Kyrie in 3 games than I did with Magic Johnson the entire time I used him. Magic is sitting on the bench where he belongs. I'm running with McCollum for the heck of it since he has okay outside shooting.

Can u put up a screen shot of kyrie?

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder

I pulled Kyrie too.

I only tested him in a couple of SD games, I found Magic @ 91 boosted, a lot more than effective in steals and 3?s

How many games have you played with him?

betaman411

All-Star 1

:shock: :shock: :shock:

karl_josh

Rookie 1

I pulled Kyrie too.

I only tested him in a couple of SD games, I found Magic @ 91 boosted, a lot more than effective in steals and 3?s

How many games have you played with him?

Magic card is soooooooo hard to defend even the 90OVR card.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.