• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Cheating Bans

dub365

All-Star 1
Well my first question is why it was only "several accounts"? I f'ng guarantee you that if you gave me an hour to go through league data in S5.....I could come up with a lot more than several people to boot. I could find more than "several" entire leagues. Not holding my breath here.

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
Sorry for being rude but when it comes to lvl cheating it's the same f** thing like in previous seasons...same old b** @$$ mf leagues and players ...idk how low you have to be to find satisfaction in cheating on a mobile game

ukmj23

Rookie 1
Sorry for being rude but when it comes to lvl cheating it's the same f** thing like in previous seasons...same old b** @$$ mf leagues and players ...idk how low you have to be to find satisfaction in cheating on a mobile game
And I bet those same chronic ones who have been cheating themselves to top 3 each season still didn't get banned. And why now and not for past 3 years. Someone finally grew a pair at EA headquarters?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Well my first question is why it was only "several accounts"? I f'ng guarantee you that if you gave me an hour to go through league data in S5.....I could come up with a lot more than several people to boot. I could find more than "several" entire leagues. Not holding my breath here.
Odds are it won't mean shit but something is better than nothing but every year they ban some people and then don't give a shit about it until the next year and yeah it's the same leagues and players every year some get banned and buy new teams built by other cheaters

TomH

Pro 2
And I bet those same chronic ones who have been cheating themselves to top 3 each season still didn't get banned. And why now and not for past 3 years. Someone finally grew a pair at EA headquarters?
I suspect their numbers were falling. A lot quit over lvl cheating. There’s no other motivation for them.

TomH

Pro 2
Oh I agree. If nothing else, EA is gesturing they are open to looking at screenshots or other evidence Going forward. But, I’m not naive enough to think this will ever be a priority for them. I don’t trust EA ... at all.

cire2245

Rookie 3
So any known cheater that are confirmed banned already? I think those on leaderboards are still on the loose.

ukmj23

Rookie 1
I suspect their numbers were falling. A lot quit over lvl cheating. There’s no other motivation for them.
That was my other educated guess also. They never cared before so maybe now the .... hit the fan finally affecting their purse.

bbs3

Rookie 1
The way bans are handed is pointless. Every year a bunch gets handed a ban and cheating goes on. I can see one account from TLK was banned and now the same player created a new one to continue cheating. By using game guardian a 60ovr team can beat an 83+ ovr by whatever margin the want.

bbs3

Rookie 1
Since EA has not managed to address the use of GG for cheating, the need to create pressure on leagues not to revert to cheating. Imo such a method would be cancelling or zero in the league results for the cheating league team. Or even better banning the league from taking part in league tourns. If for example TLK has all their results cancelled maybe there would be pressure to stop cheating....

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Since EA has not managed to address the use of GG for cheating, the need to create pressure on leagues not to revert to cheating. Imo such a method would be cancelling or zero in the league results for the cheating league team. Or even better banning the league from taking part in league tourns. If for example TLK has all their results cancelled maybe there would be pressure to stop cheating....
They took a good step last season in not giving us LVL masters but now that they brought it back cheating is back in full force because they were willing to cheat for 200 stamina but especially willing to cheat and hop for an actual player

dub365

All-Star 1
They took a good step last season in not giving us LVL masters but now that they brought it back cheating is back in full force because they were willing to cheat for 200 stamina but especially willing to cheat and hop for an actual player
Wait, what? What LVL Masters am I not aware of? Only players that I see available are from the pro/premium/ all nba packs you get for the league event pts.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Wait, what? What LVL Masters am I not aware of? Only players that I see available are from the pro/premium/ all nba packs you get for the league event pts.
Oh sorry I forgot Rodman is an Arena one not LvL that's right this year they made LvL rewards even worse and in order to get group rewards you have to play a live event that can only be accessed from the homepage

cire2245

Rookie 3
Yeah, appear that cheaters are already being banned. So yeah, good job to EA. Hope this indicates that either they are already starting to listen from community or they already have better developers to look into things and fix them just like any other top mobile games.

wzpdreamer

Rookie 1

Hello, I want to ask, there is a strange thing, I feel incredible and unacceptable, in two of the game, scored 75 points, it is impossible to do, time is not enough completely, and their level is so low, I doubt they cheat to hang up, or is using the other cheats, hope can help me to check, the screenshot below.
Screenshot_20210206-160425.jpg

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
Hello, I want to ask, there is a strange thing, I feel incredible and unacceptable, in two of the game, scored 75 points, it is impossible to do, time is not enough completely, and their level is so low, I doubt they cheat to hang up, or is using the other cheats, hope can help me to check, the screenshot below. View attachment 5572
Smh geez these guys will never stop
Unfortunately there is litlle or nothing to do against this because they will simply create new accounts and continue doing the same thing over and over...f* retards

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Hello, I want to ask, there is a strange thing, I feel incredible and unacceptable, in two of the game, scored 75 points, it is impossible to do, time is not enough completely, and their level is so low, I doubt they cheat to hang up, or is using the other cheats, hope can help me to check, the screenshot below. View attachment 5572
Yeah it's obvious cheating and like Steve Rogers said they will continue to create new accounts to cheat after they get banned and I'll delete your thread as you posted in here so there doesn't need to be multiple posts on multiple threads about the same thing

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.