• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Cheaters back at it again!

Geobatz

Rookie 1
So I played against this LU and this Leonard Card seemed weird, but then I checked my league and noticed that you get him after winning 15 tournaments. So how the f did he get this card so early?

BKRtkDg.jpg

I3VXeJq.jpg

edlllpt

Pro 1
Not a case of cheating there

Stewie explained it here in the glitches post http://nbalivecommunity.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=667&p=6000#p6000

Glitch counting S2 wins and if you won your 1st tournament you got the rewards for the amount of wins that carried over so if it brought over 15+ wins then you got all 3, if you got 5-14 wins then you got Jokic and McCollum, and if you got 1-4 then you got just McCollum but if you lost it reset your win total to 0

Geobatz

Rookie 1
Not a case of cheating there

Stewie explained it here in the glitches post http://nbalivecommunity.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=667&p=6000#p6000

Glitch counting S2 wins and if you won your 1st tournament you got the rewards for the amount of wins that carried over so if it brought over 15+ wins then you got all 3, if you got 5-14 wins then you got Jokic and McCollum, and if you got 1-4 then you got just McCollum but if you lost it reset your win total to 0 on the outside but deep down it counted them because despite losing the 1st tournament I got Jokic after getting McCollum a few hours ago and now it says 5/15

So, typical EA! Got it. Thx.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Updated the qoutes as I had to update my original qoute but it kept the wins but didn't show them until a few hours after winning the 2nd tournament

edlllpt

Pro 1
Updated the qoutes as I had to update my original qoute but it kept the wins but didn't show them until a few hours after winning the 2nd tournament

I see. btw I have 13 wins in the s2 trophy room and IIRC we had 6 wins shortly after the end of tournament 1 and shortly after the end of the 2nd tournament now we have 9 wins.

So there's something that continues off.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.