• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Can't unlock 48 brakets event

Snype_95

Rookie 1
Hi guys, this is my Madness Lineup

Screenshot_20200324-123344_NBA Live.jpg

Despite I have 4 #Trending players in it and 97 ovr, I'm not able to unlock 5th event of the Trending Region
yet.

InkedScreenshot_20200324-123509_NBA Live_LI.jpg

Am i missing something? Do you have any hint on how to fix it?

cire2245

Rookie 3
Maybe one of them is not counting towards trending players. Try removing/replacing one by one and observe the 4th event that requiring 95 with 3 trending players.

Snype_95

Rookie 1
Maybe one of them is not counting towards trending players. Try removing/replacing one by one and observe the 4th event that requiring 95 with 3 trending players.

I've bought Jrue Holiday, replaced with Lonzo and now 5th is unlocked. So Lonzo 96 was the black sheep. Thanks.

Mikey7890

Rookie 1
Haha EA didnt update list for matching to trending players because Ball and some others have bern released later than region unlocked.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.