• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Can't login? the game just won't load?!

No problem on Android for me. Have you updated the app?. If not, do it. If yes, uninstall & reinstall the app.

If nothing works... there is nothing you can do. Brian said they are investigating.

Watermelon3

Rookie 1
Same issue, iOS. Either says maintenance, timeout with servers, or unexpected error. The screen also blacks out.
Already installed and uninstalled, all updates are good, WiFi connection is good, I think EA forgot to stop users from logging in during their maintenance rn.

Watermelon3

Rookie 1
it's happening again.. this time I can't login into one of my accounts... keeps saying "something unexpected went wrong".

myyoyolin

Rookie 1
I had the same problem now.. I've logged in several times after maintenance but now just cannot log in, I didn't say anything before game crashes, any one knows how to fix this?

Heatculture

Rookie 1
Games fkd. I tried to log in during maintenance. Closed it opened it, and re installed, it goes to ?returning user? and then crashes every time and doesn?t let me in... great work EA!

FOUR1SIX

Rookie 1
I was able to login, but when I looked at my objectives for the final gold scale, they have been reset? Anyone have the same issue?

I had already finished a couple of the objectives. SMH EA!!

** Update - as I posted this message - Server Maintenance lol - this may fix my above concern - we'll see. **

teamduncan

Rookie 2
Objectives reset. Legends reset. Campaigns for lny reset. So now I have two marbury

Good thing is legend reset so more tokens. Bird campaign reset. So more tokens

Not sure where to get additional sets without burning through legends or flashbacks to complete the objectives tho

Since I have to repeat everything. Don't think I'll have stamina to reach items that has first wins.

cire2245

Rookie 3
Both guest accounts gone. I know i should have linked them in fb account but do you guys have gone this situation before? Uninstalling reinstalling doesn?t fix the issue. Tried to log throu eahelp but can?t find my game id. I know i screenshot it before. Thanks

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.