• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Cant LOG IN?

jeforious

Rookie 1
Hi guys.. I cant seem to log in to the game keep getting kicked out. no message or anything the game simply wont load.. anyone else having the same issue?
thanks for your help!

Xavier ching

Rookie 1
Hi I also face the same issue as my Facebook got automatically logged out for no reason and if I try to press using Facebook... It crashes so yea anyone faces this problem? Btw if u see this@antdoc I'm facing this issue and I can't login ... I'm xavierching

jeforious

Rookie 1
ok so weird... the game wont load at all :( probably issue again with EA? :(

Keep me posted guys if there are any changes. EA screwed us again lol

Marty718

Rookie 1
Same here kicked off games logged me out of FB wont let me login using Facebook, guest and game center kicks me strait out.

This happened to me too. After trying to login multiple times I just deleted the app, cleared my device cache and restarted my device. Now it works again.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.