• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Can you send messages to league members outsider of LvL

Eptoohno

Rookie 1
I help w d rhis guy make a league cuz i have 110 ro 112 lineup we got into top100 he booted me lol name of league is WEPLAYEVERYDAYZ most of peepp ar3 garbage lol only reason we won was cuz me and 4 other 110as soon as he got ranked he booted the 3 guys that Got him there. Sry rant bud that league sux jist heads up they have lost 4 in row since the 3 1of us 110s left hah

Eptoohno

Rookie 1
I help w d rhis guy make a league cuz i have 110 ro 112 lineup we got into top100 he booted me lol name of league is WEPLAYEVERYDAYZ most of peepp ar3 garbage lol only reason we won was cuz me and 4 other 110as soon as he got ranked he booted the 3 guys that Got him there. Sry rant bud that league sux jist heads up they have lost 4 in row since the 3 1of us 110s left hah
[/QU
The 1 fuy wrote hos own code so allows him to trade cards with ai in seasobs

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I merged your threads you dong need to make multiple threads about being kicked from your league

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.