• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Can someone suggest me some sniping filters

SAVAGE21_NBA

Rookie 3
As some of u guys know I am grinding on a new account and need to make some coins so can someone suggest me some good filters you can pm me if u dont want everyone to know about it I know about refreshing auctions again and again but that doesn't work for me

Williamof3

Rookie 1
He?s back. No need to share your filters guys. I know a bunch of people were going to start offering them up but his pc works my so no need lol

cire2245

Rookie 3
Then just suggest it to me then...haha. Want to try ah sniping as i am starting to get bored now. In showdown, i am not that interested in derozan unless they will put a boost on it. No motivation in league tourney as the token rewards only give 87+ card and no live events to play with. Season mode - already finished harden. So maybe will try ah sniping if it will get my interest. =)

X020179

Pro 1
Honestly my filter is 91-93 overalls but I have a secret method I use that I won?t reveal, but I?m not sure if that filter will be any good since these FA packs are gone but your best bet is taking advantage of promos when they come out. Summer Courts should be a good money maker but we won?t know til it comes I guess lol

betaman411

All-Star 1
Personally, the best filters are the ones that don't use the promo filter - why? Because everyone has access to the promo filters. I'll use TOTW as an example. The best snipes in that promo were the players that didn't filter with the green, purple or yellow filter (e.g. blue) since you had to filter them by name. Then the objective is to catch as many types of unique players as possible in the same filter so you might add 1 or 2 gameplay styles or positions to narrow the search but not be limited to a single player using the name field.

The game goes in waves. Sniping is literally about timing. Not just literally when the AH refreshes but timing around certain promotions and the value some cards could hold depending on upcoming promos (e.g. elite exchange sets during promos always drives up their price). You just have to react quickly and have the cash on hand to make the necessary purchase. Sniping golds for less than 3k and re-selling for 8-10k is a great way to make coins but it takes a lot of time. Much easier to snipe one Plat for <1M and re-sell for 2-3M...you get the idea.

trapstarisu

Rookie 1
@betaman thanks for that info as well, I'll keep that in mind.
And for the rest of you hoarding your filters and coins to yourself, well, I'm not surprised. I'd probably do the same thing.
Help a bruddah out, I'm broke.

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
Personally, the best filters are the ones that don't use the promo filter - why? Because everyone has access to the promo filters. I'll use TOTW as an example. The best snipes in that promo were the players that didn't filter with the green, purple or yellow filter (e.g. blue) since you had to filter them by name. Then the objective is to catch as many types of unique players as possible in the same filter so you might add 1 or 2 gameplay styles or positions to narrow the search but not be limited to a single player using the name field.

The game goes in waves. Sniping is literally about timing. Not just literally when the AH refreshes but timing around certain promotions and the value some cards could hold depending on upcoming promos (e.g. elite exchange sets during promos always drives up their price). You just have to react quickly and have the cash on hand to make the necessary purchase. Sniping golds for less than 3k and re-selling for 8-10k is a great way to make coins but it takes a lot of time. Much easier to snipe one Plat for <1M and re-sell for 2-3M...you get the idea.

Well said.

SAVAGE21_NBA

Rookie 3

Thanks bro it will help

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.