• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

can not play tip-off

X_1618

Rookie 1
fail to play tip-off campaign.
how got the message “the campaign is not active”.. actually, there is at least 1day 22hours left.
what happened?

toxa

Rookie 1
It happened unexpectedly, first of all Halloween promo was set like 'coming soon' I thought they are going to make that as a countdown in hours soon
And then tip off ended 2 days earlier , I left some shards there uncompleted which I was planning to do

ukmj23

Rookie 1
We all need to complain on the nba live mobile Twitter if u want to have a slight chance of being taken seriously.

Altavilla

Pro 1
I hope it's a mistake.
I had everything timed to get the most out of first wins up until expiration. I was on my way to get 250 shards 5 or 6 more times

I don't think it is a mistake. The timer was wrong on the Campaigns tab. All of the relevant timers like the coin packs and the Last Minute Practice events were set to expire at maintenance time.

ramizi

Rookie 2
I hope it's a mistake.
I had everything timed to get the most out of first wins up until expiration. I was on my way to get 250 shards 5 or 6 more times
Yes, same here, I timed the 250 shards for 2 superstars to the end of the campaign under the assumption I'll play only the first wins until Monday morning...
Annoying
Typical for EA

Hroswith

Rookie 3
I'm 2k points away from master. Hope they put it back. It's their mistake they have to fix it
Don't count on it. EA doesn't give a damn about the players. As long as they maximize the dependency on in-app purchases, they're all good.

Quality control? what's that?

betaman411

All-Star 1
Lol...we go from earning shards and no availability to star power to the exact opposite from one minute to the next. What a sh*t show...

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Screenshot_20191026-120930_Twitter.jpg
Hopefully they give good rewards because I was like 8k points from finishing a master and like 5 more plays to get another 250 shards for Morant and AD

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
And just like that I got enough points to finish Porzingis and get 3 bonus tier packs plus 2 250 shard select packs

toxa

Rookie 1
I just got bunch of presents when I logged in to game like 4-5 bonus boxes and 2x 250 shards choice . This is the compensation for promo i guess

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.