• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Can I get 106 James Harden if i currently have 72k?

dub365

All-Star 1
You can't do the math yourself?

You need 17,286 pts per day. This is day 4. So you need 17,286 * 4 = (?) to be on track

I think so. I'm at 90k and think I should get to about 130-140k, but you'll probably need to get your skates on and grind some seasons, maybe even do the lvl token set several times too.

Namesflip

Rookie 1
I think so. I'm at 90k and think I should get to about 130-140k, but you'll probably need to get your skates on and grind some seasons, maybe even do the lvl token set several times too.
How the hell you at 90k? What’s your grind way bro, I feel like I’m putting in work but only at 22k lol

How the hell you at 90k? What’s your grind way bro, I feel like I’m putting in work but only at 22k lol
Your only at 22k? Even with just first wins you should be way, way higher than that. Most of us f2p players here should be over 70k by now.

Namesflip

Rookie 1
He is probably not playing all first win at all...just from FW you get daily 10k+ pts
No I am doing first wins, and doing the defensive challenge on repeat, have 770 tokens from there, and 26k points right now. Trying to earn from showdown/ defensive challenge

Yeah but how are you getting them ?
I play all the first wins, then I played the defensive event until I got Giannis. No showdown or season's and im at 84k points. And I always make sure to buy the coin packs everyday and claim the the bonus packs on time. Bonus packs give 100 points everytime you claim them.

I reckon I was at something like 38k after the first day, I did all the legacy campaigns, HoH, and have used a bunch of warmup points on that event. I worked on getting as many boosts as possible, including Magic, which really helps.

The other guys have offered plenty of suggestions as well, buy the coin packs and claim bonus packs as often as possible.

I work night shift, it's been pretty easy to autoplay a bunch of season games whilst at work lol.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.