• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Can’t log into the game

See, I can’t log in and it has been two weeks now. Missed a lot and won’t get Vince carter. It keeps saying resource downloading error and I tried different WiFi but nothing works. Today I again logged in and there was a black screen? I play with an iPad and my IOS system is upgraded. Anyone here knows the solution? Reinstalling game doesn’t work

betaman411

All-Star 1
The resource download error usually occurs if your game was receiving a content update and you lost the connection. The only way I have been able to fix it is to completely uninstall the app and then reinstall. Just make sure your account is linked to FB, Playstore, or GameCenter before uninstalling it.

The resource download error usually occurs if your game was receiving a content update and you lost the connection. The only way I have been able to fix it is to completely uninstall the app and then reinstall. Just make sure your account is linked to FB, Playstore, or GameCenter before uninstalling it.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.