• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Buy Elite or wait for new Campaign?

Iamlegendz

Rookie 2
A little help guys. Finally have around 300K in coins from grinding. Should I buy an elite now? Or wait til new campaigns/programs come out?

Currently I have 75 OVR team with an 80 Beal, 75 Kawhi and upgraded 76 Embiid on my line up.
I just find it really difficult letting go of my hard earned coins since EA is choking us into buying Coins from the Store. I find it very precarious and would regret buying an elite for over 200K just to have it useless in 2 weeks time.

Just would like to get a ?feel? as to what you guys would do. Thanks

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Wait.. any elite u buy is not going to affect ur gameplay by a lot as majority of players are between 75-77 ovr..
Plus at this point no player is worth 200k.. u could try opening the occasional propack and get lucky though (pulled Booker like that)

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
Wait.. any elite u buy is not going to affect ur gameplay by a lot as majority of players are between 75-77 ovr..
Plus at this point no player is worth 200k.. u could try opening the occasional propack and get lucky though (pulled Booker like that)

^ agree with Antadoc except the only half decent card I pulled was a 77 Lin PG.

Iamlegendz

Rookie 2

Opened 9 pro packs( from s2 Now and later packs) at the start and the highest I got was 76 Gibson PF.
Not touching pro packs again. But you are right on the fact that buying an elite now would not mean much in increasing my OVR much right now. So might as well wait on that regard. Almost got tempted on the Steph Curry base elite tho.. need a shooter pretty bad at PG. Thank you for your input.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Ya thought at curry too.. but Booker is getting the job done (72 Ginobli seems to be the popular budget beast).. I have 76 dejounte at pg .. hes also decent for the occasional 3..

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
How do you grind ffrom getting coins?
Play all live events once for the first game bonus
Grind the rookie green event . Trade the silvers in the gold upgrade set and sell the gold..
if ur able to play the rookie lottery event use the balls to get gold rookies and make a coach in 5 days.

ramizi

Rookie 2
I beg to differ guys.
I do think you need at least 1 Elite in the SG or PG position.
From the new Harden campaign you get over 50K coins!!!!
It took me two days to do it.
Then buy a good PG (threads/730), get the free 80 Harden & sell Beal to get back 180K back.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I beg to differ guys.
Then buy a good PG (threads/730), get the free 80 Harden & sell Beal to get back 180K back.

The assumption is he can sell beal.. that seems to be the difficulty right now.. tried selling 80 Booker for even 100k.. no go.. like others have tried..

ramizi

Rookie 2
I beg to differ guys.

The assumption is he can sell beal.. that seems to be the difficulty right now.. tried selling 80 Booker for even 100k.. no go.. like others have tried..

keep posting bid 201K & max 250K. eventually it will sell.
I sold 80 overall Harden after 7 tries.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I beg to differ guys.

keep posting bid 201K & max 250K. eventually it will sell.
I sold 80 overall Harden after 7 tries.
K will try that.. thanks

Altavilla

Pro 1
A little help guys. Finally have around 300K in coins from grinding. Should I buy an elite now? Or wait til new campaigns/programs come out?

Currently I have 75 OVR team with an 80 Beal, 75 Kawhi and upgraded 76 Embiid on my line up.
I just find it really difficult letting go of my hard earned coins since EA is choking us into buying Coins from the Store. I find it very precarious and would regret buying an elite for over 200K just to have it useless in 2 weeks time.

Since you?re 75 ovr, I?d say buy. Once you get to 78 ovr, wait. (Generally speaking, it?s allways better to wait in this game.)

betaman411

All-Star 1

Since you?re 75 ovr, I?d say buy. Once you get to 78 ovr, wait. (Generally speaking, it?s allways better to wait in this game.)
+1 Get to 78 to unlock the extra live events ASAP. Then build coin for the next campaign.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

+1 Get to 78 to unlock the extra live events ASAP. Then build coin for the next campaign.

What do u get from the live events with the 78 ovr?

betaman411

All-Star 1

What do u get from the live events with the 78 ovr?
3000 coins for 50 stamina, 400 coins and 1k xp for 20, 800 coins and 400xp plus a min silver player for 40 and on on Wednesday?s another event worth 20 cash.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.