• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Bugs in the be kind rewind event......

Gamerx20003

Rookie 1
the warm up points event is just crashing Everytime I get three stars.. this is so frustrating.... Not once 3 times in a row .... I lost 150 warm up points and 4500 rewind points.. EA pls rectify

Also when u get free throws after a defensive foul the points u score in the free throws are not calculated for the point difference as in the pic

I have already posted this in another thread but didn't get any reply .. so I made a new thread..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-07-23-19-13-08-16_4584a5ce68532a9b1595dd10d8c8b9bf.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-07-23-19-13-08-16_4584a5ce68532a9b1595dd10d8c8b9bf.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 250

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Unfortunately this isn't a good place to ask EA for stuff since we haven't had an EA employee here in a long time and unfortunately the only sources you can reach them they rarely ever visit either I hope it gets fixed (I've only played it once and got 1 star because of BS so I haven't experienced that yet) before it's too late

PoloCoach616

Rookie 1
I've played the warm-up event three times now (including trying again before writing this post) and haven't experienced any crashing. All three times I got the three stars and all the points (etc.) that go with it. So if there is an issue, it doesn't seem to be universal.

Regarding the free throws, sometimes certain things just don't count (like events in the past where automatic "put backs" wouldn't) and that's just the way it is.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
the warm up points event is just crashing Everytime I get three stars.. this is so frustrating.... Not once 3 times in a row .... I lost 150 warm up points and 4500 rewind points.. EA pls rectify

Also when u get free throws after a defensive foul the points u score in the free throws are not calculated for the point difference as in the pic

I have already posted this in another thread but didn't get any reply .. so I made a new thread..
The free throw thing will not be fixed anytime soon .
Can u post ur team (which u are using for the warmup event ) here?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Ok.
Just change ur court/boost item/jersey etc.. and then c..
Also make sure u clear ur cache, then restart the game and then play the event..

If still baving issues, contact ea help thru the game setrings or on twitter.
Record the crash if possible

Santoz pg

Rookie 1

You have a lot of warm up points, ea it trying to reduce them for you,why do you want to finish event early

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.