• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Bonus tier in Lakers Banner

Dwade_theflash

Rookie 1
Anyone have any idea what are inside the bonus tier pack (the pack that will unlock after you've obtained all the players), is it the same things in the pvp arena bonus pack ?

Ailman

Rookie 1
yea i know i believe some p2w players have completed it so i wanted to know if it worth grinding the bonus pack
It's a standard bonus pack, I saw "pick 1" on the description and thought it would have better rewards. At this point making the 95 OVR player for 75 banners is pointless.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
2250 is for the 6th player
Sorry could've sworn you just need to get all the players to automatically get the pack but since all the tiers have followed previous 2 sided promos that we've had these last 2 years it should be 2750

TomH

Pro 2
One pvp ago, the Bonus treir were lit. Now all bonus tiers are back to the same worthless crap they started with. Very occasionally, you might get a 100,000 coin token. Very, very, very rarely, you might get a 1,000,000 coin token. But the norm is 10,000, a couple gold or elite courts, maybe a 90 and an 87 ovr card. Yawn

dub365

All-Star 1
One pvp ago, the Bonus treir were lit. Now all bonus tiers are back to the same worthless crap they started with. Very occasionally, you might get a 100,000 coin token. Very, very, very rarely, you might get a 1,000,000 coin token. But the norm is 10,000, a couple gold or elite courts, maybe a 90 and an 87 ovr card. Yawn
I got 100k and an Ultra jersey from the 2 promo bonus packs.......felt like I hit the jackpot. Lol. I hate EA. Like, there's nothing great in these packs yet they put a limit on them in PVP and Live Pass. Idk why we get capped, Jeez

betaman411

All-Star 1
I got 100k and an Ultra jersey from the 2 promo bonus packs.......felt like I hit the jackpot. Lol. I hate EA. Like, there's nothing great in these packs yet they put a limit on them in PVP and Live Pass. Idk why we get capped, Jeez
The fact that you’re even worried about the cap is a much bigger issue! 😜

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.