• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Black Monday

TomH

Pro 2
Still no B Side Player, no new campaigns, nothing at all. What ever happened to new content Mondays? Nothing but two irrelevant 100 GOTW cards. We are now a week (really two weeks) overdue on the B Side player. Come on EA!

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
There is a campaign running right now already and 2 just ended half an hour ago it's not often that there are 3 running at the same time so it's ok to have 1 now

TomH

Pro 2
My primary frustration is they continue to withhold the B Side player. My inventory is choked with B side tokens, Elevate tokens and SD tokens.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
My primary frustration is they continue to withhold the B Side player. My inventory is choked with B side tokens, Elevate tokens and SD tokens.
It took them a while to release Stockton so it's not really new that they are taking a long time to release a record breaker card but the cards are worthless if they use the same formula as Stockton because it cost like 9 mil to build him to 101 if you didn't have a 92 elevate elite which was apparently patched from being used to train it so I don't see what all the hype is over with the card

dub365

All-Star 1
It took them a while to release Stockton so it's not really new that they are taking a long time to release a record breaker card but the cards are worthless if they use the same formula as Stockton because it cost like 9 mil to build him to 101 if you didn't have a 92 elevate elite which was apparently patched from being used to train it so I don't see what all the hype is over with the card
You can get the tokens pretty cheap. I picked up all that I need for like 3.5 mil. If the card sucks I'll sell the tokens but it could be a good bench card too if it has team boost and can boost 2 levels like Stockton

TomH

Pro 2
You can get the tokens pretty cheap. I picked up all that I need for like 3.5 mil. If the card sucks I'll sell the tokens but it could be a good bench card too if it has team boost and can boost 2 levels like Stockton

Right. I’ve had the tokens for quite a while. Yeah a 101 that boost to 103 or even a 102 that only boosts to 103.

Black Monday?¡¡ 😂 Overreacting a little here. We have this Lillard promo & then Easter later this week.

I dont care about the B side player, I will sell all my tokens. Tokens are capped now at 80k, so those with 1k tokens will earn a minimal profit.

betaman411

All-Star 1
How many do you need to max the player?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Spending near max price for a card on one of the very few auctionable cards in the game is not a good idea I'm you're much better off with an auctionable card instead and the boost most likely won't be anything spectacular since it's most likely only a +2 and boost coming from players that are starting don't count towards overall so you would have to bench them

dub365

All-Star 1
Starters now give boosts to themselves like the bench always has. If it shows in stats, why wouldn't it affect their OVR? Also, a +2 boost is still worthy when it's on a 102/103. Not many cards have boosts that are over 101

And your advice is solid. But I'm not hurting for coins, so auctionable status isn't a biggie. I was bored after I finished the promos & i missed the bugged packs so I'm not messing with Lillard. Was fun sniping tokens and battling ppl for low prices.

TomH

Pro 2
Yeah, I think I'm sitting on 160 or so. Figured it'd be similar to Stockton
Same here. I have more coins than I’ll likeLy be able to spend by September since my game plan from day 1 assumed 15-25mil cards in ah, but EA quashed that.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.