• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Black Friday

dub365

All-Star 1
Three centers. Not what I needed. Of we’ll there’s still tomorrow,..maybe
There's gotta be more tomorrow. I can't imagine them not giving us a single PF. Not to mention, they released 1 player per Playstyle at every position so far and all 3 today we're C. Gotta be PF tomorrow. Fingers crossed

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
U think it will be Luka tokens? If it does come again expecting Ray tokens
I'm not sure but Dub is the one that brought up the idea I just ran with it because it sounds plausible and I'm hoping it's true

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
There's gotta be more tomorrow. I can't imagine them not giving us a single PF. Not to mention, they released 1 player per Playstyle at every position so far and all 3 today we're C. Gotta be PF tomorrow. Fingers crossed
They said it ends tomorrow so there likely won't be anymore but they're never clear if it ends when tomorrow starts or when it ends

Nevermind they clarified it
Screenshot_20191202-150231_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:

dub365

All-Star 1
Just saw that. Definitely gonna be PF tomorrow then.

And I think MM sets should be right around the corner, they just put the Potluck pack up & I think MM wasn't long after that one. So fingers crossed we get tokens for Luka

TomH

Pro 2

Except a lockdown pg. and we got Hachimura (lockdown) and Horford (sharpshooter) already at PF.

We are missing sf at SS, pg at LD, and PF at street.
so it **should*** be a SS small forward, Lockdown point guard, and Street Power forward tomorrow. Note the emphasis on “should” — this is ea after all.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who thinks the store Comic cards are a kick in the teeth to people who bought them only a few weeks ago?

Last edited:

dub365

All-Star 1
Except a lockdown pg. and we got Hachimura (lockdown) and Horford (sharpshooter) already at PF.

We are missing sf at SS, pg at LD, and PF at street.
so it **should*** be a SS small forward, Lockdown point guard, and Street Power forward tomorrow. Note the emphasis on “should” — this is ea after all.
Jeez, I'm all kinds of backwards.....still, I need a Street PF so I'm hopin!

Extremedriver

Rookie 1
Am I the only one who thinks the store Comkc cards are a kick in the teeth to people who bought them only a few weeks ago?

Maybe, but you got other stuff with them if you bought them in store. I couldn't buy them in the store because I'm a poor man. Sorry for me getting one free in these sets, but I do appreciate EA doing this.

dub365

All-Star 1
Maybe, but you got other stuff with them if you bought them in store. I couldn't buy them in the store because I'm a poor man. Sorry for me getting one free in these sets, but I do appreciate EA doing this.
Well, he's saying that 2 weeks ago someone paid $75 for LeBron. Today, you got him for free. Doesn't seem right. They could've given out the grindable 86 cards instead of the store cards that cost ppl a good amount

Extremedriver

Rookie 1
Well, he's saying that 2 weeks ago someone paid $75 for LeBron. Today, you got him for free. Doesn't seem right. They could've given out the grindable 86 cards instead of the store cards that cost ppl a good amount

I get you.. I knew what he meant. Just was saying that he got some other cool stuff with the store bought cards which maybe lessen the pain now??

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Am I the only one who thinks the store Comic cards are a kick in the teeth to people who bought them only a few weeks ago?
I'm assuming those guys have moved on to 87s and 88s..
Either way nothing new .. EAs method.. puts pressure on the spenders to keep spending

X_1618

Rookie 1
how abt drummond, towns, capela, these C players? which card I need to get in the case of without considering their lineups

Altavilla

Pro 1
how abt drummond, towns, capela, these C players? which card I need to get in the case of without considering their lineups
All Pistons cards usually suck big time, unless it’s someone that already played for the Bulls at some point, so I would stay clear of those

GMan

Rookie 1
Regardless of lineup roster needs, which would you rather pick? Kyrie or Towns

I mean, 88 Kyrie offensive stats are the best so far for a PG this season. But there's also 85 Comic and 86 base elite Kyrie whose stats aren't far out

88 KAT meanwhile has significantly better speed/3-ball/contested shot than its 85/86 variant

Pasasee

Rookie 3
I don't understand your question if you're asking the overall best player it's probably towns

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.