• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Black Friday Thread

rrfb

Rookie 1
Up until now, Black Friday info has been sprinkled throughout the various Harvest threads. Thought it would be a good idea to consolidate it all into one. I know Commond has already shared a lot of good info from Discord, but please add anything else that I'm missing.

90 OVR Black Friday Players:
? Nikola Jokic
? Russell Westbrook
? Victor Oladipo
? Draymond Green
? CJ McCollum
? DeMar DeRozan
? Ricky Rubio
? Kawhi Leonard
? Blake Griffin
? Clint Capela
? Aaron Gordon
? Al Horford
? Josh Richardson
? Jrue Holiday
? JaVale McGee
? Khris Middleton

Sets info:
DsFMiCuV4AAc2IN.jpg

DsFMuqfVAAE4dD6.jpg

DsFM1EaV4AAnhi7.jpg

I believe there will also be live events that can be used to obtain additonal BF collectibles.

Aramwot: added some screenshots from Brians preview.

Attachments

• s3coxw3c0wz11.jpg
    s3coxw3c0wz11.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 1,810
  • oz61ay4c0wz11.jpg
    oz61ay4c0wz11.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 1,833
  • if0p024c0wz11.jpg
    if0p024c0wz11.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 1,822
Yeah, there is a locked Black Friday campaign, so I guess we will have some live events for 3/4 days with extra BF tokens

Also thanks for the thread

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
Pinning this to News section as it's probably going to get a ton of activity.

Cheers.

dub365

All-Star 1
Yeah, there is a locked Black Friday campaign, so I guess we will have some live events for 3/4 days with extra BF tokens

How did you find out about this campaign? I swear I saw Brian say in discord that there wouldn't be any events or other ways to get BF tokens. I'll have to go back & see

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

How did you find out about this campaign? I swear I saw Brian say in discord that there wouldn't be any events or other ways to get BF tokens. I'll have to go back & see

I think he s guessing ( like all of us) based in the locked campaign

dub365

All-Star 1
I didn't even notice the locked campaign. Duh. But I did go check out Brian's comments from the day & he said there will be a Blitz event in the campaign to earn tokens.

66RuckerPark

Rookie 1
SMH no Lebron, Durant, Cousins, PG13, Porzingis.

The only player on that list I might want is Westbrook. Its the same players every time, theres literally only like 2 new players on that list. Wheres all the legends? Good legends, not all these damn centers that should be taken out of the game because rebounding is broken and help defense is broken. Just give us 4 player lineups, **** it, even 3 player lineups cuz pf is just about the same as the centers, useless.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

The only player on that list I might want is Westbrook. Its the same players every time, theres literally only like 2 new players on that list. Wheres all the legends? Good legends, not all these damn centers that should be taken out of the game because rebounding is broken and help defense is broken. Just give us 4 player lineups, **** it, even 3 player lineups cuz pf is just about the same as the centers, useless.

I really dont get why they cant introduce players.. more importantly why do they keep giving rubio new cards???
Even kenneth faried hasnt been doing much and he got a better card than tobias harris..even gallinari deserved a card more..

X020179

Pro 1

Yeah really.. I?m ecstatic about Westbrook but PG never gets love. Best last season was recycled Harvest card, and he didn?t even get a 99 in S1. We?re talking about a man that went head to head with LeBron in the Playoffs for years.

edlllpt

Pro 1
It would be cool to have some legends in the black friday 90 cards, but other than that I don't get the complaints about cards being always the same lately.

Draymond, Gordon, Horford, Holiday, Middleton, Javale will be pretty good upgrades to what we have from them. If nobody wants them and they end cheap in the AH I will gladly take some of them xD along with Jokic

We're having L.Deng, T. Porter, W. Unseld, A. Houston, J. Noah, Kirilenko, S Smith, K. Faried in Harvest, which is a good mix of classic players that don't get featured that often.

Faried was pretty good in 13-14, even in the US national team, and deserves a card, otherwise the Nuggets wouldn't have given him a good contract back then.

Also, I think they said that Rubio may be replaced by Donovan (he has an 85 sd-fans and was part of tip-off at 84, so not exactly lacking cards either). Gobert just got Impact so they wouldn't pick him either for Jazz player.

edit: it seems rubio won't be switched for Mitchell after all.

If you were following what is going on, you'd know that the BF players are chosen from the games happening that weekend. So, that's why there is no Porzingis or legends.

snowert

Rookie 1
Does this means the BF promo set is changing every 4 hours? Or it will be added new set in so we can wait and grind?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Does this means the BF promo set is changing every 4 hours? Or it will be added new set in so we can wait and grind?

It changes every 4 hours at least for the 90 overall cards the other sets may saty longer but my guess is they will expire as well after 4 hours

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.