• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Black Friday 90 Ovr, which one you choose to grind?

snowert

Rookie 1
As a F2P, Initially I miss out the first tranche CJ, however the 2nd tranche make me feel disappointing on the Shooting Guard Middleton, stats not impressive as a SG

Surprise with Derozan being SF instead of SG

Hopefully the Victor (SG) or McGee (C) will not let me down, will grind one of it depend on the stats

Which one you guys plan to grind ?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
90 Curry costs 100 tickets and 89 Curry so you could (if you don't have 89 Curry already) spend tickets on buying the 50 tourney tokens packs for 35 tickets to finish Curry and then get 90 Curry on Monday because I highly doubt any of the other 90s will have better stats then 90 Curry based on the stats of 89 Curry

snowert

Rookie 1
90 Curry costs 100 tickets and 89 Curry so you could (if you don't have 89 Curry already) spend tickets on buying the 50 tourney tokens packs for 35 tickets to finish Curry and then get 90 Curry on Monday because I highly doubt any of the other 90s will have better stats then 90 Curry based on the stats of 89 Curry

Hi is the 90 Ovr Curry confirmed out on Monday? Current 87/89 curry stats not justifiable with the actual performance, but I still wish to see improvement in 90Ovr curry

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Hi is the 90 Ovr Curry confirmed out on Monday? Current 87/89 curry stats not justifiable with the actual performance, but I still wish to see improvement in 90Ovr curry

Yeah that's what everyone is saying I don't remember seeing any pictures (for whatever reason) but the buzz from reputable sources is he is coming on Monday (a Cyber Monday card is guaranteed) and it will cost 100 tickets and 89 Curry I have no reason not to believe them as long as EA doesn't change their minds but I take it you already have 89 Curry of so then I would wait tomorrow for Kawhi if you wanted to spend 500 tickets on one of the BFs

Pabloloko

Rookie 1
Why do you think Middleton is not a good card? I know his defensive stats aren?t too impresive, but he?s 6?8 and that?s a huge advantage in this game, also his offense seems good. I remember him being a problem to play against in S1

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Why do you think Middleton is not a good card? I know his defensive stats aren?t too impresive, but he?s 6?8 and that?s a huge advantage in this game, also his offense seems good. I remember him being a problem to play against in S1

Same here. Was actually thinking of spending some off my saved up cash to get tokens to get him. Was surprised they game him great stats (which he deserves.. seriously underrated player)

Hetzer

Rookie 1

Same here. Was actually thinking of spending some off my saved up cash to get tokens to get him. Was surprised they game him great stats (which he deserves.. seriously underrated player)

Yeah everyone is saying Budenholzer and Giannis are the reason the bucks are so good right now and thats true to an extent but Middleton is quietly averaging 19/5.5/4.3

snowert

Rookie 1

In term of 90Ovr card, I find the stats is normal or below average , the only 90 is Agility while others stats are below 90, agree with the height advantage for Middleton, maybe my expectations on Shooting Guard 90 Ovr have higher 3pt stats than 86

snowert

Rookie 1

Yeah that's what everyone is saying I don't remember seeing any pictures (for whatever reason) but the buzz from reputable sources is he is coming on Monday (a Cyber Monday card is guaranteed) and it will cost 100 tickets and 89 Curry I have no reason not to believe them as long as EA doesn't change their minds but I take it you already have 89 Curry of so then I would wait tomorrow for Kawhi if you wanted to spend 500 tickets on one of the BFs

If the news on 90Ovr curry is true for 100 BF, I will accumulate 600BF by Monday to get it

DaRealMVP633

Rookie 1
I'm still not sure how to spend my BF token.
Just completed all items for Mutombo/Tatum but not decided who to claim...
I have about 400 BF token. Still need 370 tourney token for 89 Curry. If it's true that we can trade in 89 curry + 100 BF for a 90 Curry i will probably go fo for 90 Curry.

betaman411

All-Star 1
Who do you guys think will have the highest AH value from today forward? Sitting on my 500 now trying to decide who to get and sell and possibly buy back later for less.

SaintCurry

Rookie 1
i have 470 BF tickets , so by tomorrow i will have the remaining 30 , but i want a PF , and two PF's was released yesterday , i don't know if there is more , does anyone know ?? please help

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.