• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Best way to train players?

cire2245

Rookie 3
If you are training elite cards, then golds/silvers are already fine. If platinum however, you need millions of training points. For now i will just wait for 90+ cards to drop to use for training.

timsg0102

Rookie 2
If you are training elite cards, then golds/silvers are already fine. If platinum however, you need millions of training points. For now i will just wait for 90+ cards to drop to use for training.

I only will train certain plats. However some I will consider re-selling on AH, so obviously those are exempted...

Nb809

Rookie 1
Question on the most cost effective training points

I have lost touch with the most economical way to buy training points off the AH. It used to be Paul George 90 ovr for under 200K, but that was a long time ago.

Can someone give me some advice on what the best value buys are on the AH (what OVR, and for what price)?

Thanks in advance.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Re: Question on the most cost effective training points

I have lost touch with the most economical way to buy training points off the AH. It used to be Paul George 90 ovr for under 200K, but that was a long time ago.

Can someone give me some advice on what the best value buys are on the AH (what OVR, and for what price)?

Thanks in advance.

I merged your topic with this one about the same subject that being said now it's probably 90+ for under 350k

betaman411

All-Star 1

Thanks in advance.

I merged your topic with this one about the same subject that being said now it's probably 90+ for under 350k
I did this just yesterday on a whim...glad I didn't waste too much!

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Thanks in advance.

I did this just yesterday on a whim...glad I didn't waste too much!

Yeah like with anything you pay more to save time you could get better deals using bronze, silver, and even golds but it takes way longer and is a headache

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
I don't have the patience, I buy the 90+ players from anywhere between 300-400k to train..

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.