• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Best SG in the game?

Atom

Rookie 1
I have been using 101 khris middleton but he seems to be missing many open 3 pointers any recomendations for SG 101 and above?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Either of the maxed pack Elevate Hayward cards
The 92 pack Elevate Butler card

Neither are auctionable so I'd say the best one you can buy is 103 Oladipo

TomH

Pro 2
I actually liked the stats of the 82 better than the 92 when both were at 95 I haven't seen the 92 at 103 yet since all I have seen are levels 22s

Upon further review...I’m using the 82 (level 22). One of my other elevates must have cannibalized the 92 for training.

palamiotis

Rookie 1
I have been using 101 khris middleton but he seems to be missing many open 3 pointers any recomendations for SG 101 and above?
Man, buy 101 Jimmy Fredette if you can afford. Or buy Victor Oladipo 103. I think these two are more efficient 3pt shooters than Middleton. I use Lou Williams Game of the Week and his pretty decent.

Atom

Rookie 1
Ye man I got oladipo already.Currently sitting on a 102 ovr team looking to find a better bench SG with boost looking at Dell curry.Currently using Kent bazemore

palamiotis

Rookie 1
Man, buy 101 Jimmy Fredette if you can afford. Or buy Victor Oladipo 103. I think these two are more efficient 3pt shooters than Middleton. I use Lou Williams Game of the Week and his pretty decent.
Ye man I got oladipo already.Currently sitting on a 102 ovr team looking to find a better bench SG with boost looking at Dell curry.Currently using Kent bazemore
I suggest you buying Pot of Gold Ray Allen with +6 3pt boost.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

I suggest you buying Pot of Gold Ray Allen with +6 3pt boost.
His boost is +4

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.